• Profile picture of Susanlazar hart

Susanlazar hart

1 year, 4 months ago

Draft of my Brand Commitment Statements.

• What is yours to do concerning your clients?
    I am committed to holding the space for my clients to investigate them selves with out judgement, thier hopes, their dreams, what they have found they bump up against, who they are asking to be ,and what else is truly poissible in creating a life they love,

• What is yours to do concerning your industry?
    I am committed to offering clients a differnt way to be in the world, a journey of self discovery ;one that comes from discovering what truly brings them joy, deep inside thier soul,not from fear-based messaging, manipulative
    marketing, or high-pressure selling in the coaching industry
    • What is yours to do concerning humanity?
    I am committed to offering people a different way being by living in the question of their lives, tapping into who they came here to be, and what they came here to do. It is the clarity of those energies, knowing we are not alone, that what we say and do contributes to every dimension that makes up our future. It is that awareness that will continue to create a greater expansiveness for alllhumanity

• What is yours to do on a spiritual level?
    Spiritual means in spirit. It is my soul’s desire to contribute to the universal space for people to step into who they came here to be; an infinite being in earth school to spread joy, creation, inclusion, discovery and harmony in liviing a congruent life

• What is yours to do as a personal mission?
    I am here to be present with what is, create beyond what was and invite in all of the infinite possibilities in creating a life based on love. I am , like you, a mere pebble in the pond that creates the ripples that drips down onto the earth and evaporates in the sky as we align with the energies of who we came here to be

Profile Photo liked this

Media

Friends

Profile Photo
KerstinPeters
@kpetersdomingoinformatics-ca