• Profile picture of SandyTownsend

SandyTownsend

1 year, 4 months ago

Here are my Brand Statements. I was ill last week and did not make the call. Any feedback is appreciated.

December 2022: Brand Commitment Statements

What is yours to do concerning your clients?

I am committed to helping divorced women heal the traumas that happened throughout their marriage or in their life so future relationships are happy and healthy. When you continue to run your emotions from a place of being broken nothing will change in your life and the same pattern will get repeated in future relationships. I will support them to heal so they can shift their consciousness and open their heart again.

What is yours to do concerning your industry?

I am committed to work with you to help you develop your own connection to the universal forces at play in your reality. The human body is the vehicle through which we crystalize light; it is the key to our ascension process. As healing happens, it enables you to decode genetic and past life pain so you can generate new levels of wellness and embody higher levels of consciousness at the most fundamental cellular levels.

What is yours to do concerning humanity?

I am committed to raising the vibration of this planet by supporting those who are ready to commit to themselves. The Earth needs all of us to raise our consciousness and become more aware of not only the Earth itself but also each other. The everyday stress from jobs, relationships, and general responsibilities has reached an all time high creating separation between humanity. It is time to go back to the basics of simple living and realize we may need some support in order to heal. In healing, we can return to a place of peace, joy, compassion and open our hearts allowing each one of us to reach our highest potential and connect with each other at the highest level.

What is yours to do on a spiritual level?

I am committed to assist you to truly “know thyself”. I believe that our internal growth only happens when you learn to know thyself on every level (physical, emotional, mental and spiritual). Learning about what your core wounding is that keeps you stuck and how is it being played out in your life day in and day out? How can you heal it and move forward?

What is your personal mission?

I am committed to hold a safe, sacred space for women to have the opportunity to heal and grow and transform their lives. Giving them the opportunity to become empowered and move past limitations. Therefore, attracting relationships, situations, abundance and whatever they need that will make them happy and fulfilled in their lives.

Profile Photo liked this
    4 Comments
    • I am committed to work with you to help you develop your own connection to the universal forces at play in your reality. What does this mean? Can you simplify and streamline without the jargon?

Media