• Profile picture of JoelElfman

JoelElfman

1 year, 3 months ago

After a terrific consult, I came up w/ these 3 Core Value Statements. Many Thanks to today’s pod people, Kerstin Peters, Susan Lazar Hart & Ann James

– CONNECTION – I believe that the more our conscious & unconscious connect (align), the better we are able to access the vast array of resources within us

– FLOW – I believe when mind & body work together seamlessly, decisions become easy, and actions seem effortless. Each person has their own unique version of flow, which they can readily learn to access.

– RESILIENCY – I believe our ability to be resourceful, and to bounce back, regardless of the curve balls life throws us is an invaluable trait that can be modeled, practiced, and improved.

Profile PhotoProfile PhotoProfile Photo +4 liked this
    5 Comments
    • I love these! So clear! wow..

• Joel – these are really clear and the fact you got it down to 3 is super impressive!

I like the use of the word align in your connect statement.

Suggested change to RESILIENCY for clarity in reading – I believe in our ability to be resourceful and bounce back, regardless of the curve balls life throws us. This invaluable trait can be modeled, practiced, and improved.

• Thank you Safrianna, great rewrite. And you just gave me a high-level problem because a friend & I just spent a couple of hours w/ a difficult photo/text editor. Now I am going to have to go in again, and plug in your lovely suggestion. 🙂

Media

Friends

Profile Photo
Jackie Barker
@jackiebarefootdc-com
Profile Photo
DanielaBorgialli
@socialdanielaborgialli-com
Profile Photo
Emily Gowen, Accredited Financial Coach
@emilypdxmoneycoaching-com
Profile Photo