• Profile picture of KerstinPeters

KerstinPeters

1 year ago

Do you want to create deeper connections while travelling to Germany, Austria or Switzerland?

Even if you only have basic German skills, these will open lots of doors because the German speakers you meet will be impressed with your efforts to communicate with them in their language and will go the extra mile for you.

Are you looking for an immersion experience while you travel?

Approaching others in their mother tongue often breaks the ice and will create more opportunities to practice communication in German, your target language. Your vacation will be a big step toward improving your skills.

What would it feel like to explore Germany, Austria and Switzerland without depending on a translator?

Imagine travelling with more confidence being able to express what you need and ask for what you want in German.

To get ready for your trip to Germany, Austria and Switzerland, join me for the upcoming six-week course German for Travel.

Profile PhotoProfile PhotoProfile Photo liked this
    5 Comments
    • Very compelling!

• This is great Kerstin. For #2 could you maybe mention that they may just make some new friends too? It seems to me like the service you offer is a great way to help people connect with people in those countries on a deeper level.

• I think these are great reasons to take your course!

I would just change the first paragraph a little to “Even basic German skills will open lots of doors…”

Maybe you could make the points non questions. So, they should take your course so they can: Create deeper connections while traveling, Immerse yourself in the culture to get a truly unique experience, Be your own translator and get off the beaten path.

• Thank you for the suggestions, Annette. I will try out both options and compare the reactions.

Media

Friends

Profile Photo
Jackie Barker
@jackiebarefootdc-com
Profile Photo
RuthRoland
@ruthviolincox-net
Profile Photo
Susanlazar hart
@slazarhart50hotmail-com
Profile Photo