Profile Photo

DanielaBorgialliOffline

• Profile picture of DanielaBorgialli

DanielaBorgialli

1 year ago

I have been a little confused about this task “3 expert tips” so here’s my stab at them. Is it something like this???

title : 3 Mindset Shifts to deciding to take your first Tango class

1) Tango isn’t as hard as you think it
    Honestly! Remember all that you may have seen on TV is choreographed and planned and rehearsed for your enjoyment. This isn’t the real deal.
    2) You are capable of learning something new at any age.
    Like learning anything new it takes figuring out the basic elements and then practicing them. With tango you can have a buddy to practice with and you can practice elements on your own.
    3) Meeting new people doesn’t have to be scary!
    I know what it’s like to not know anyone in the room, school all over again! But when you’re walking into the beginner class you are in the same shoes as everyone there. Step by step, one foot in front of the other is the way we learn. you will all be in the same boat.

Ready for you first step?
    Come join the next 8 week Beginner Argentine Tango session.

Profile Photo liked this
    4 Comments
    • I love this Daniela and I think it’s spot on. I did have a couple of thoughts/ideas for you too though.

#3 could also be that you don’t need a partner to tango… and then you can go into meeting new people, etc.

Could #2 also mention fitness levels?

• The title needs some work. Possiblitites are things like: 3 ways Tango can change your life or 3 ways to improve your health with Tango or Improve your social life with Tango.

Possible steps : Learning something new improves brain function, Get your exercise while having fun, Take the awkward out of meeting new people.

I don’t know your ideal client or why they would be seeking dance lessons (they just want to learn, they want exercise, they want to meet people…), but I would make your points about things they would be thinking about. And the ones you have may be perfect.

• yes – title needs work – thanks for the suggestions… mulling it over still!!! Thanks for the suggestions…

Media

Friends

Profile Photo
Jackie Barker
@jackiebarefootdc-com
Profile Photo
AimeeRussell
@aimzdeehotmail-com
Profile Photo
JoelElfman
@bodymindhypnoticgmail-com
Profile Photo