• Profile picture of Brenda Uekert

Brenda Uekert

1 year, 1 month ago

3 Expert Tips (3 separate social media posts):

SOCIAL MEDIA POST 1

TIP 1: The one-size-fits-all approach to money doesn’t work.

Have you ever stopped to reflect on what shaped your relationship with money today? Odds are, a lot of your money habits were formed at a young age, and over time, your personal experiences. Now you can search online and get all kinds of advice on how to take charge of your money. But the truth is, there isn’t a single approach or strategy out there that will work for everyone. Isn’t it time to try something tailored specifically for YOU?

That’s why I created the Money Personality quiz. It’s designed specifically with you in mind so you can unlock strategies that are aligned with your personality.

Take the Money Personality Quiz and join our 3-Day Challenge.

What’s your money personality? Are you a Voyager, Scout, Wanderer, or Globetrotter?

SOCIAL MEDIA POST 2

TIP 2: When you know your money personality, you can supercharge your mindset.

Do you believe you can build financial freedom? Do you have confidence that you are taking the right steps to ensure an amazing worry-free future? Or is your mindset holding you back?

What if I told you that your mindset is a reflection of your money personality? And you can counteract some of those money myths you might have bought into – like money doesn’t buy happiness, or money is the root of all evil – with an affirmation specifically designed for your personality.

When you take my Money Personality quiz, I invite you to join the 3-day challenge. There you’ll receive an affirmation – based on your money personality – that will help you build a powerful money mindset. Are you ready to give it a try?

Take the Money Personality Quiz and sign up for our 3-Day Challenge.

What’s your money personality? Are you a Voyager, Scout, Wanderer, or Globetrotter?

SOCIAL MEDIA POST 3

TIP 3: The only good tool is the one you use.

How many times have you signed up for a free download or program, hoping that it would be the answer to your problems? And then . . . you find that the tool sucks? Well at least, it does for you!

I know the feeling. When it comes to money, we’re told we have to do things in a certain way. Let’s look at budgeting, for example. I can give you a standard Excel spreadsheet and show you how to use it. But if you aren’t a spreadsheet kind of gal, odds are high that your good intentions will soon fall to the wayside. It’s not the right tool for you. But maybe a fun budget app is, or the anti-budget approach might seal the deal?

The thing is, if I give you a fantastic tool, but it sits on the shelf, then I haven’t done my job. Instead, I can offer you tools that are a better fit for your personality. Tools that you USE and will get the job done.

That’s why I designed the Money Personality quiz. Wouldn’t it be cool to unlock money strategies that you actually use, and dare I say, have fun with? Are you ready to give it a try?

Take the Money Personality Quiz and sign up for our 3-Day Challenge.

Profile PhotoProfile Photo liked this
    5 Comments

Media

Friends

Profile Photo
Annette Presley
@annettepresleyhotmail-com
Profile Photo
JulianneMiller, AFC®
@juliannelifemoneymanagement-com
Profile Photo
AmyHager