• Profile picture of SafriannaLughna

SafriannaLughna

1 year, 1 month ago

I’ve been noodling on this, but this is the basic messaging I’ve come up with. Once I feel confident about it, I’ll likely do a mini-live series. 🙂

Would love feedback:

Top 3 Benefits of Participating in a Spiritual Ritual

Community: Experience the power of being in an affirming group of people all aligned in amplifying Collective healing or sharing profound transformation. We are all united in creating a better world for people!

Container: Being in a specific ritual space creates a removal from our everyday circumstances. Creating a defined space and time for you to process in a safe space allows you to be more receptive to your higher self.

Conscious Awareness: By opening to and participating in a ritual experience, you can become fully present, dropping into the offering and symbolism in a profoundly potent way. Knowing it is a brief window of time can help our constantly racing minds be even more present.

Profile Photo liked this
    2 Comments
    • i like it – very clear – sounds nourishing… In the title I kind of want to know what kind of spiritual ritual… maybe just me itching for a little more info about the “container”….
      A little picky thing – #1 – I suggest removing “all” before “aligned”.
      In #2 – “specific” ritual space – do you need the word “specific”?

• I like this. I explored changing it up a little bit.

Community: Experience the power of being united in creating a better world! Join an affirming group of people all aligned in amplifying Collective healing & sharing profound transformation.

Container: allow yourself to get away from everyday circumstances. Join in creating a defined safe space & specific ritual frees you to process more deeply and to be more receptive to your higher self.

Conscious Awareness: By opening to and participating in a ritual experience, you drop into the offering and symbolism in a profoundly potent way. It is a brief window of time, that helps slow your constantly racing mind and become fully present.

About Me

Safrianna Lughna

Owner of Luna Counseling & Creative Services, LLC. Co-Founder of Living LUNA.

Safrianna Lughna is a Quantum Creatrix, Divine Channel, & Intuitive Healer.

Media

Friends

Profile Photo
SaraFins
@sarasarafins-com