• Profile picture of Brenda Uekert

Brenda Uekert

1 year, 6 months ago

To date, I haven’t had a strong message. And I haven’t succeeded in bringing people into my main offering (Gutsy Women Finances community). I feel like there’s a mismatch between the people who follow me (older women) and the people I need to reach (younger women).

This summer, I created structure to my community, with a new theme each month. So in August, we focused on FIRE (Financial Independence Retire Early). September was Side Hustle September. October is Overcoming Investing Fears. The structure works well and gives me a good flow.

I feel like my messaging is somewhere in this article that I wrote for August lineup.
    https://medium.com/financial-freedom-for-women/whats-the-new-fire-movement-9ca7947f31b9

My superpower is taking away the overwhelm. I plan and organize and give process and structure to the act of building financial independence. But there’s also a personal development component – growing as a person, along with your money.

I’m working on a book idea that will capture what I call the new FiRE movement. Is this what I should build my messaging around?

Profile Photo liked this
    3 Comments
    • Great article! The only thing I’m not clear on is what’s the community? Is it a FB group, just folks who get your email or something else?

• You’ve just given me an “aha” moment. My community is SO MUCH MORE than a FB group. No one’s ever asked me that before. I need to talk about what I mean by community. Thx!

• I love building around a larger MOVEMENT. Can’t wait to work with you deeper to figure out the attraction of your ideal client. I know we will be making small tweaks in the weeks ahead. We can’t solve all the issues by reading and looking at what you have done in the past. I do think this one is going to come clearer as we talk and work with you.
      Joel has a good point. I do feel like there is a lot and we need to not overwhelm. I think it might be helpful for you to check out this training: https://confidentexpertprogram.com/island-of-stuck/

Media

Friends

Profile Photo
Annette Presley
@annettepresleyhotmail-com
Profile Photo
JulianneMiller, AFC®
@juliannelifemoneymanagement-com
Profile Photo
AmyHager
@amymshannonhernandez-com