• Profile picture of Claire Peltier

Claire Peltier

1 month, 3 weeks ago

Hi all, here is my content on what I do differently . I aim to send it as a newsletter to start with .
    ——-
    How to find (and use) your inner power ?

Dear all,

Isn’t it time to find and use your very own inner power, your unique way through life ?

not what you have been taught, not what you believe, not what you have been told to use.

Here is the thing, we now have access to a tremendous amount of information on the human psyche. We can talk about our blocks and fears, identify our barriers, and work on ourselves. There’s no longer any “shame” in talking about our vulnerabilities and saying that we want to overcome them. (I’m referring to our older generations, for whom we couldn’t talk, we had to put up with it and swallow the snacks. If therapy was acknowledged, usually it was for the others – you know, those who are a bit crazy’ (whereas “I’m perfectly fine” – well, let’s not talk about this obvious denial).

We now know that human being is complex, that we are crossed by many currents that influence us, but we also know that we are not necessarily aware of this. Whatever the case, we often give ourselves permission to dig deeper in one way or another.

And for me, that’s a tremendous step forward for us and for future generations.

But how do we get to the heart of who we are? How do we know if we’re on the right track – our unique path ?

To do this, we need to go to the higher fields of consciousness, at soul level. That’s where the information linked to our destiny resides, that’s where the blockages occur, that’s where the information is to be found. That’s where we can unblock them.

That’s where you’ll find the keys to your unique path, to what’s expressed, the underlying statements in what you’re going through.

So how do you access and integrate these elements?

By understanding what’s being expressed, in order to rediscover your essence. And by developing practices that connect to your intuition.

Ask yourself: what would your life be like if you had the keys to how you function?

/ What would your life be like if you had clarity about your destiny?

I’d be delighted to explore this with you in a 1-hour session. You’ll find a link below to book your session directly online.

Profile Photo liked this

About Me

Claire Peltier

I read and see people's soul's, the energies that manifest, the various dimensions of consciousness, to harmonise blockages and give them keys so that they make the bast decisions for themselves.

I started  my own business at the end of 2018, wanting to be independent and live in my own truth. Gosh, that business has evolved since then and so have I ! I have a deep desire to develop and have an impact on this world that is transforming.

In a previous life, or two, I was in one of the top auction houses (in London, Paris and New York) then joined a large humanitarian organisation working in conflict zones (to encounter PTSD.. which opened the door to this new version of me, years later !).

So happy to be on this journey with you !

Media

Keep in touch

Friends

Profile Photo
Jackie Barker
@jackiebarefootdc-com