• Profile picture of JoelElfman

JoelElfman

1 year, 11 months ago

I finally recorded my MythBuster,

. Could probably use a title page and an end page, as well. This will do for now.
    and I’ve revised the original article. I’m going to split it up so each fact will be a separate article, all linking to the same video.
    ———————————-
    MythBuster v1 –“Strong Willpower Will Always Win vs. Emotions”

Fact 1 – Your subconscious mind processes about 400 billion bits of information per second and the impulses travel at a speed of up to 100,000 mph! Compare this to your conscious mind, which processes only about 2,000 bits of information per second and its impulses travel only at 100-150 mph.
    Your unconscious is off to the races, and crossing the finish line before you can even grab the reins. Whatever action your conscious willpower wanted you to take is long gone, before you can stop it. And way too often, we award ourselves with angst & self-recrimination for a race rigged against us.

Fact 2- Willpower is a sudden and momentary burst of focused energy against a previously learned reward or danger. Not only does this seem inefficient & challenging, but for far too many people these bursts of attempted change seem to be creating a constant war with themselves, adding stress & turmoil.

Fact 3- Your willpower is like an emotion. It will raise or lower depending on physical & mental health, vitality, energy levels, stress, trauma, sleep, emotion &/or what else is on your mind.
    I once had a client who had been struggling to quit smoking for over 10 years. They had tried a number of methods including using a nicotine patch and quitting cold turkey, but nothing worked. Using hypnosis, together, we were able to help them change their internal thinking so they could be a non-smoker.
    How does hypnosis work?
    Fact 4- Hypnosis slows down your bolting colt, and can even turn off those learned knee-jerk responses, beliefs, and habits that you’ve been struggling to have willpower harness. It allows you to reset, and build those new and better choices that you’ve been desiring.
    If willpower hasn’t been getting you the wins you want, let’s talk hypnosis. Schedule a discovery call. http://www.calendly.com/bodymind-hypnotic-30

Media

Friends

Profile Photo
Jackie Barker
@jackiebarefootdc-com
Profile Photo
DanielaBorgialli
@socialdanielaborgialli-com
Profile Photo
Emily Gowen, Accredited Financial Coach
@emilypdxmoneycoaching-com
Profile Photo