• Profile picture of JoelElfman

JoelElfman

1 year, 5 months ago

Thank you for your comments! Trying to simplify
    ===============================
    Here is a key reason why you are not manifesting your Holiday Wishes, despite all your passionate longing.

You are energetically & unconsciously blocked by past trauma & events.

As I hypnotist, I study how the brain works.

As a practitioner of QiGong, TaiChi, Reiki, and other energy systems, I’ve had the experience of working with energy & other things that traditional Western science seems to have trouble explaining. Maybe you have too, or perhaps you would like to?

During this Hypno-Vortex guided meditation, we will work to clear mental & energetic blockages that prevent you from realizing your hopes & dreams.

Her story: A past attendee came to us because she felt stuck, hopeless, and unable to find a romantic partner. She had tried a bunch of different things, and nothing was working.

The trapped energy within her was palpable. It was like walking on an endless treadmill, never getting anywhere, or at best always connecting her to the same type of guys she didn’t want.
    We worked through a few rounds of guided meditation & energetic healing, releasing blockages, and bringing unconscious thought into alignment with her desires.

After each round, we would check in and find out about her experience, and the changes that occurred (Everyone’s experience is different.). Her breathing became deeper and more relaxed each round, as energetic & emotional barriers dissolved. The nagging voices in her head quieted down, and she shared new visions of what she believed is now possible.

As her energy & mind aligned, she felt more attractive, and more connected to the flow of energy within her & around her. You could see & hear more confidence in her body & voice.

If you would like help in clearing mental & energetic blockages from your past that are holding you back from manifesting your dreams this could be the workshop for you.

Click here for information about the upcoming date.

Profile Photo liked this
    2 Comments
    • Hi Joel, Could you give Her a name- would feel more relatable, personal ; Amy came to me because she felt stuck….. I like the strength of this- ask if you need to put in everyones experience is different- fels like it waters this down

• Hi Susan, Thank you for your suggestions. I actually did give her a name before I launched it yesterday. And next time I will take out the everybody’s experience is different. Thanks again.

Media

Friends

Profile Photo
Jackie Barker
@jackiebarefootdc-com
Profile Photo
DanielaBorgialli
@socialdanielaborgialli-com
Profile Photo
Emily Gowen, Accredited Financial Coach
@emilypdxmoneycoaching-com
Profile Photo