• Profile picture of TanyaEasterling

TanyaEasterling

1 year, 5 months ago

Draft of my Brand Commitment Statements.

• What is yours to do concerning your clients?
    We are committed to helping business owners eradicate stress and anxiety commonly associated with business finances by understanding their goals and financial needs so that they can pay themselves first and pay their staff a living wage.

• What is yours to do concerning your industry?
    We are committed to helping businesses streamline their processes, set clear goals, and realigning their why so that they can minimize time waste and increase revenue and profits by creating and executing an up-to-date, formal, and tailored business financial plan.

• What is yours to do concerning humanity?
    We are committed to helping people find clarity around their business and their financials so that they can pay themselves first instead of last both personally and professionally.

• What is yours to do on a spiritual level?
    We are committed to educating and delivering results that helps small businesses get off the ground and thrive without the taboo feeling of failure that surrounds finances.

• What is yours to do as a personal mission?
    We are committed to educating, providing confidence and motivation that people can have a financial future that energizes them.

Profile PhotoProfile Photo liked this
    3 Comments
    • OHHH BABY! I love these. As you most likely know, they are repetitive – so do you have a favorite three?

• I think I can probably weed out Humanity and Spiritual. Those 2 I had THE ABSOLUTE HARDEST time with! – Personal – I am struggling with how this one truly looks, but looking at my kids financial upbringing and seeing how there is a lack for young adults / highschool ages, I would like to have something for the 13-25 demographic, I just do not know what that looks like yet. I can rework the wording into some of the others, but when I say complete JOY around a more financial and goal oriented business mindset! YESSSS!!

• Tanya – i really really love this “a financial future that energizes them” – such a great thing! (cuz i think finances and i’m only energized by the panic i feel!!! 🙂 )

Media

Friends

Profile Photo
KerstinPeters
@kpetersdomingoinformatics-ca
Profile Photo
NicholeMyles
@nichole-mylestogogmail-com
Profile Photo
NancyChen
@nancychen1gmail-com
Profile Photo