• Profile picture of Annette Presley

Annette Presley

1 year, 5 months ago

My brand statements

Commitment to clients:

Get to the root cause of your symptoms
    I am committed to helping women get to the root cause of their symptoms so they can experience true healing and get their life and their joy back.

Change healthcare so that women get care that honors their mind and body
    I am committed to educating women about their options so they can make healthcare decisions without fear and approach their doctor with confidence about what they want so they can get the care they deserve and that feels right for them.
    Leave a legacy of health for generations to come
    I am committed to helping the world move away from an industry controlled food system to sustainable, local farms; affordable, healthy foods for all; and non-toxic products and practices.

Profile Photo liked this
    8 Comments
    • What symptoms do your clients have? I love your legacy.

• Thanks! Brain fog, insomnia, infertility, hot flashes, depression, anxiety, high cholesterol, fatigue, PMS are probably the most common.

• Maybe, you can add symptoms caused by the food choices (or something similar).

• It doesn’t exactly work that way. Stress is what gets the ball rolling when it comes to poor health. Stress leads to a mineral imbalance and then different people have different symptoms, but it’s all the same root. I could pick a “disease” but that doesn’t bring me joy.

I’ll play around with it.

• I had the same suggestion.. ‘symptoms’ feels broad to me. I wouldn’t be sure if you were the right person to help me with some sort of example to know… can you weave in a few examples?

• Disease sounds too strong like it is something contagious, maybe source of discomfort or unwellness.

• Oh, I definitely would not use the term disease.

• For some reason I can’t respond to you Sara. I will work on it. The problem for me is all disease has one root. People just manifest from that one root with different symptoms. I work with women who have hormone issues, depression, anxiety, or infertility. In all of those, it’s the same root cause.

Media

Friends

Profile Photo
KerstinPeters
@kpetersdomingoinformatics-ca
Profile Photo
DonnaDube
@productivityplus3gmail-com
Profile Photo
Brenda Uekert
@docbkugmail-com
Profile Photo