• Profile picture of KerstinPeters

KerstinPeters

1 year, 5 months ago

Here are my brand statements:

My Commitments

To my clients:

I am committed to helping learners to speak German confidently by focusing on conversations and visualization.

I am committed to showing German learners that visualizing new material is not for kids but will improve memorization, is fun and will increase success.

I am committed to combining my language and art skills to provide a fun and supportive learning environment.

I am committed to creating a supportive learning community for support and accountability.

Art + Language + Community = Success

To my industry:

I am committed to showing that communication combined with visualization will improve your success and reduce frustration and stagnation.

To humanity:

I am committed to promoting understanding and interest in other cultures.

On a spiritual level:

I am committed to giving you space for integrity and multi-cultural acceptance.

As my personal mission:

I am committed to sharing my knowledge in a fun and creative way for joy and fulfillment.

I am committed to being paid for the value I bring.

Profile Photo liked this
    7 Comments
    • I got thrown off by the term “learners.” It suggests that they are already learning. Are you working with those who haven’t yet started learning the German language? I don’t easily pick up languages and I’ve not had great experiences with language teachers. I would want to know that you teach in a fun and supportive manner. That you’ll make it easier for me to learn German. . . . I am committed to helping adults speak German confidently through engaging and supportive activities?

• I really like the 3rd statement to clients – it feels clear what you do and it feels light.
      The 4th client statement – has supportive and support and feels less clear. Maybe something like… “…supportive learning community that upholds values of … ” or “…supportive learning community by offering …. ”
      I like the industry statement and of you know I love the committed to get paid statement!

• Here’s another possibility: I am committed to helping my clients speak German faster and with more confidence by incorporating fun visualization exercises and focusing on conversations.

Your 2nd statement would need the word ‘just’ before the part about kids otherwise it sounds like kids can’t learn the way you teach.

Media

Friends

Profile Photo
Jackie Barker
@jackiebarefootdc-com
Profile Photo
RuthRoland
@ruthviolincox-net
Profile Photo
Susanlazar hart
@slazarhart50hotmail-com
Profile Photo