• Profile picture of SafriannaLughna

SafriannaLughna

1 year, 4 months ago

❤️Introduction❤️

Hey everyone! I’m Safrianna Lughna and this is my first post here in the Content Personality Club. I am so happy to have met Shannon and Amy in 2022, and to have the opportunity to work with them and all of you in building my brand through this club! I can’t wait to offer others feedback as well.

I’m here in 2023 with much more clarity on exactly who I am and where I’m going! That is Safrianna Lughna the Quantum Queer, Spiritual Guide, Creatrix, Intuitive Healer, and Divine Channel!

I’m an activist, poet, author, speaker, teacher, and guide.

🌙Some messaging/brand info🌙

My brand (doing business as) Living LUNA is all about Uplifting the Others. Our business has two halves/types of offers.

>> Mental Health Counseling & Community Mental Health (the Counseling Division!)
    >>> The Creative Services Division which includes all manners of group rituals, experiences, a podcast, blog, and much more.

There’s a little about me to get you all started hopefully!

✨Core Values for Your Brand Homework✨

In 2022, we worked with someone on our core brand architecture last year, so we have a tagline: Uplifting the Others, and already had our core values, though I tweaked them just a hair. 😉

A possible messaging piece about this: “Our groups and experiences are open to all compassionate, welcoming people. We highly value being respectful of all identities, therefore our community is made of both allies and members of the LGBTQIA+ community! We celebrate all people whether queer and questioning or cis and straight! We believe we are all one family here on this planet.”

In my work for Living LUNA, I bridge the gap between mental health and spirituality by making integrative healing & “woo” concepts more understandable and accessible to as many people as possible.

Living LUNA (LivingLUNAs.com), the brand I co-founded with my wife in 2022, is founded on the values of

🌟Community
    🌟Growth
    🌟Empowerment

🌟Love

❖We value our community
    ➢ We thrive in an environment built on transparency and mutual respect, compassionately challenging each other to grow.

❖ We promote community members’ growth and happiness
    ➢ Our success is dependent upon the collective energy, intelligence, and contributions of all our members.

❖ We value empowering the “Others”
    ➢ Promoting resilience and self-awareness through education and meaningful
    engagement.

❖ We care about uplifting “the Others” in love
    ➢ We serve and support the unique character of each person, acknowledging the beauty of different people, cultures, and interests.

_______

I would love feedback! This is my first time so I am finding my footing!

Profile PhotoProfile PhotoProfile Photo liked this
    2 Comments
    • Safrianna, I think this looks really good. I’m not sure how someone will find your website, or what portion they will glance at. At this moment, the only thing I might invite you to consider is among the Core Values I would re-iterate who your community is, &/or who you are supporting “allies and members of the LGBTQIA+ community”.

• Thank you! We’re trying to figure out how to be inclusive without being exclusive. We want to ensure that allies know they are just as welcome in our community space as LGBTQIA+ people, so I will try and figure out where to put it for clarity!

About Me

Safrianna Lughna

Owner of Luna Counseling & Creative Services, LLC. Co-Founder of Living LUNA.

Safrianna Lughna is a Quantum Creatrix, Divine Channel, & Intuitive Healer.

Media

Friends

Profile Photo
SaraFins
@sarasarafins-com