• Profile picture of KerstinPeters

KerstinPeters

1 year, 4 months ago

Here are my 5 Core Value

Creativity: I believe everyone is imaginative. They can uniquely express themselves and learn through visualization. Creative expression provides a wonderful bridge when language barriers arise.

Community: I believe when members of a group support and inspire each other, it makes participation more fun and encourages accountability in reaching their goals.

Connection: I believe when the participants and the instructor build relationships based on trust and communication success is inevitable.

Collaboration: I believe when communities work together, whether by supporting each other during a course or providing additional expertise and teamwork, success is inevitable.

Curiosity: I believe that interest in other cultures is crucial to promote understanding.

Thank you to Joel and Susan for their input during our Zoom call. We had a great session with Ann (who worked on her core values during the time, Joel and Susan. Feel free to join us Tuesday, January 10, at noon ET for a second meeting.

Profile PhotoProfile PhotoProfile Photo liked this
    6 Comments

Media

Friends

Profile Photo
Jackie Barker
@jackiebarefootdc-com
Profile Photo
RuthRoland
@ruthviolincox-net
Profile Photo
Susanlazar hart