• Profile picture of Jackie Barker

Jackie Barker

1 year, 1 month ago

Right now I’m working on growing my recurring income via WordPress Care packages/website maintenance. I’ve been using a follow-up questionnaire for quite some time and incorporated the suggestions from Shannon into this form.

Here are the questions on the form:

What solution were you looking for when you decided to hire Barefoot Design Collective?

What did we provide that you valued the most?

What has been the result of working with us on your website?

How likely is it that you would recommend Barefoot Design Collective to a friend or colleague? (0 would not recommend-10 would totally recommend!)

Is there anything you would have changed about your experience?

What would you tell others who might be interested in working with us to build or redesign their website?

May we use some of your feedback in a testimonial on our website and social media? *

May we follow up with you in six months to ask if you’ve noticed a measurable difference in your business due to the work we did together? This will enable us to keep the testimonials fresh and current.*

Anything else you would like us to know or that you would like others to know about working with us?

Please upload a photo to go along with your testimonial on my website and social media. If you prefer not to use an image, I will use your logo.

I also offer them the opportunity to get with me on Zoom instead of answering the questions via the form.

Profile PhotoProfile Photo liked this

Media

Friends

Profile Photo
DanielaBorgialli
@socialdanielaborgialli-com
Profile Photo
Claire Peltier
@catpeltiergmail-com
Profile Photo
JoelElfman
@bodymindhypnoticgmail-com