• Profile picture of Claire Peltier

Claire Peltier

1 year, 1 month ago

I got a testimonial, reworded one I got last month, and placed them on one of my pages. I ll follow up with another 2 in the coming weeks.
    I have also caught up a bit on results based messages and have used it for a newsletter 😉

here is the page with testimonials at the bottom :
    https://en.anahatalight.com/a-propos-de-vous
    (in english but I have some twix to make).

Have a couple of questions :
    – do you change / update your testimonials on a regular basis ?
    – do you have them on one place ? at the bottom of a sales page ? (writing this, I realise I may have misplaced mine… will redo)
    I won’t be able to join you wednesday as I ll be on a training but will check the recording.
    Tace care

Profile PhotoProfile Photo liked this
    4 Comments
    • @catpeltiergmail-com wohoooo! Way to go. These testimonials are powerful – and good job on getting them out to your email list as well. Where else do you plan on using them?

• I started to do a video to post on IG. and have to admit that I gave up, not happy with what I did. (there is a bit of ‘I am never happy with my video material and use it a s reason not to post.. am working on it …). will try again though !

• @catpeltiergmail-com, When you get stronger testimonials – rotate them onto your website. Now that you have a process to ask for stronger testimonials you can update them more regularly. It is also nice because as you have more convos with prospective clients and you hear their stories/pain point/problems, you will have testimonials that can speak to that directly. So, keep them handy so it is easy for you to share a testimonial based on the convos you are having.

About Me

Claire Peltier

I read and see people's soul's, the energies that manifest, the various dimensions of consciousness, to harmonise blockages and give them keys so that they make the bast decisions for themselves.

I started  my own business at the end of 2018, wanting to be independent and live in my own truth. Gosh, that business has evolved since then and so have I ! I have a deep desire to develop and have an impact on this world that is transforming.

In a previous life, or two, I was in one of the top auction houses (in London, Paris and New York) then joined a large humanitarian organisation working in conflict zones (to encounter PTSD.. which opened the door to this new version of me, years later !).

So happy to be on this journey with you !

Media

Keep in touch

Friends

Profile Photo
Jackie Barker
@jackiebarefootdc-com