• Profile picture of Annette Presley

Annette Presley

1 year ago

I did the Business Expansion test and failed miserably, lol. I got a 41.

I feel like my messaging is on point. I do need to be more consistent with building my email list and I’m working on that and blogging regularly and building a presence on Medium. I’ve got my offers.

I still am having trouble finding clients who can afford me. So, maybe I don’t know where to find them or there is some disconnect somewhere. I close nearly everyone I get on a call with, but only on my lowest priced item. Every now and then I get someone who signs up for the big package.

Profile PhotoProfile Photo liked this
    4 Comments
    • If you failed, I failed too – I got a 42… but I don’t think it’s a failure. I think it’s just a way for us to get focused on where we need to spend our time!

• @jackiebarefootdc-com and @annettepresleyhotmail-com – so first things first – there is NO FAILING. It’s a scored to help you see where you are and what needs to happen next. No where did the language say failing or the score report or anything. Isn’t it funny the things our brains tell us? Let’s shift the story – what is the new story you want to tell yourself about your score?

• I now know what I need to focus on and how to plug the holes so it’s encouraging to have something I can do to fix it.

• I got a 28! Wheeew! That really made me stop and look at everything. I’m now journaling on each section of the scorecard to reflect and figure out my next steps! You’ve got this. <3

Media

Friends

Profile Photo
KerstinPeters
@kpetersdomingoinformatics-ca
Profile Photo
DonnaDube
@productivityplus3gmail-com
Profile Photo
Brenda Uekert
@docbkugmail-com
Profile Photo