• Profile picture of SandyTownsend

SandyTownsend

11 months, 3 weeks ago

3 Fun Facts:

1. I went Hot Air Ballooning in Sedona.
    2. I participated in a Guinness Book of World Records event building the largest ice cream cake because I’m married to Tom Carvel’s nephew.
    3. I was chased by a nun around the property of a sacred site (Mount of Beatitudes) in Israel. She chased me out to the parking lot saying I was dressed for the beach (I had shorts on).

3 reasons people work with me:

1. I help them have less mind chatter and feel clearer in their thinking. This reduces stress and anxiety.
    2. Due to the shift that happens within themselves, it creates healthier relationships in their life.
    3. They have a clear understanding of where they may be stuck and how to move forward in a positive way.

Profile PhotoProfile PhotoProfile Photo liked this
    6 Comments
    • @sandytownsendcomcast-net OMG. I love this so much. Your fun facts are FUN – and intriguing. I too did a hot air balloon ride in sedona – and didn’t like it at all! The experience was not at all what I romanticized about. Your reasons for working with you are more clear than I’ve ever seen to date. Well done!

• What fun fun facts!

With the 3 reasons, I think they could be more active. The last one is written in such a way that one could think people come to you with a clear understanding. Like:

I help people ditch the mind clutter so they can think clearly and experince less stress and anxiety.

The shifts that happen when working with me create healthier relationships with the people in their life.

I help them identify where they are stuck and how they can move forward in a positive way.

• These are such fun facts! My family LOVES Carvel 🙂

Media