• Profile picture of Claire Peltier

Claire Peltier

1 year ago

I reworked it – so here are 5 Reasons to work with me :

You will experience a practical approach to healing and spirituality, so that you can live a better life now / so that you can be more aligned and coherent to yourself now (without spending 10 years in a monastery).

Together, we will unravel your life challenges, whether personal or professional, so that you will gain clarity on where you stand,

I will guide you to shift your perspective and see beyond your concerns and fears, so that you feel less stress,

You will find out what is important to you at soul level so that you can align your actions onto this,

You will understand what is holding you back, what your body or soul seek to express, and I will help you harmonise it so that you trust your next steps.

I intent to use it in a next newsletter, and FB post too

see you tomorrow

Profile Photo liked this
    4 Comments
    • How do you feel about this compared to before?

• I like them, and I chopped them up & combined them as an alternative. I felt some were kind of saying similar things and stress & clarity weren’t that strong statements. A lot of people offer that. If you want to keep them closer to how you had them &/or make them stand out, I feel like there might be a stronger way to state them.

Almost always we are talking about being clear in what we mean, but when talking about energy, soul, and psychic stuff it can be hard to chunk down, so I leaned into the mystery a little more “soul level”, “see beyond…”
      ——————
      You will experience a practical approach to healing and spirituality so that You will truly find out what is important to you at the soul level

Together, we will unravel your life challenges, whether personal or professional, so that you will gain clarity on where you stand, align your actions so, you can live a better life now / so that you can be more aligned and coherent with yourself now (without spending 10 years in a monastery).

I will guide you to see beyond your concerns and fears, understand what your body or soul seeks to express, and trust your next steps.

About Me

Claire Peltier

I read and see people's soul's, the energies that manifest, the various dimensions of consciousness, to harmonise blockages and give them keys so that they make the bast decisions for themselves.

I started  my own business at the end of 2018, wanting to be independent and live in my own truth. Gosh, that business has evolved since then and so have I ! I have a deep desire to develop and have an impact on this world that is transforming.

In a previous life, or two, I was in one of the top auction houses (in London, Paris and New York) then joined a large humanitarian organisation working in conflict zones (to encounter PTSD.. which opened the door to this new version of me, years later !).

So happy to be on this journey with you !

Media

Keep in touch

Friends

Profile Photo
Jackie Barker
@jackiebarefootdc-com