• Profile picture of Claire Peltier

Claire Peltier

8 months, 3 weeks ago

#1 – Ask me anything.
    Topic : Have you ever felt disempowered, that something was preventing you from getting what you want or need, or that you try to do something but it seems you are not able to get it – and a friend tells you “duh… it is your karma !” – and you thought you were stuck with that damn thing ! Do you feel karma is necessarily a bad thing ? something to stay away from ?
    Working on consciousness and intuition, I started reading karma a few years ago. Want to get a different perpective on Karma : what question do you have ?
    ————-
    #2 – Ask me anything
    Topic : I stared meditation after I came back from my second mission in the field as a humanitarian worker. I was broken then, did not know how to get going. As I asked a friend, he recommended meditation. So I did. It changed my life. The first stay was very intense, deep, tough; but when I left, I was at peace. The anger I had been feeling had disappeared. I was ready to move on. I have been back on long meditation stays several times, and each time got more clarity on my path, was able to get over some things that were holding me back, experience expended consciousness, learnt to develop my intuition….
    Are you curious about inner work and meditation : what question do you have for me ?

Profile Photo liked this
    2 Comments
    • Nice, Claire. Are these both business-related or is one meant to be connection-building? #2 seems to broad to invite specific questions. For #1 my questions would be “What is Karma?” “How do you read it?” “Can you read someone’s Karma by reading about them or meeting them online, or do you have to see them in person?” Then again, this is not my field and maybe your audience would be better equipped. Is a stay like a retreat? Very interesting topics!

• Hi @catpeltiergmail-com – I agree with Ruth. These topics are too broad and wordy. What about something like this: What questions do you have about Karma? or Do you struggle with meditation but want to get better at it? What questions do you have about this?

About Me

Claire Peltier

I read and see people's soul's, the energies that manifest, the various dimensions of consciousness, to harmonise blockages and give them keys so that they make the bast decisions for themselves.

I started  my own business at the end of 2018, wanting to be independent and live in my own truth. Gosh, that business has evolved since then and so have I ! I have a deep desire to develop and have an impact on this world that is transforming.

In a previous life, or two, I was in one of the top auction houses (in London, Paris and New York) then joined a large humanitarian organisation working in conflict zones (to encounter PTSD.. which opened the door to this new version of me, years later !).

So happy to be on this journey with you !

Media

Keep in touch

Friends

Profile Photo
Jackie Barker
@jackiebarefootdc-com