• Profile picture of JoelElfman

JoelElfman

8 months ago

Here is the last of the videos I shot pre-Ask Me Anything. Time to work on new content. 🙂 https://www.facebook.com/joel.elfman1/videos/1680492855753363

5 Comments
    • Hi @bodymindhypnoticgmail-com, I’m confused. So if this is an ask me anything post, it does’t follow the structure and you have a call to action in the video that is murky + a call to action in the text that is asking people to drop a video (but not sure what of) and then the format was to have them ASK you quesitons about this.

Here is your post text: Learn to Listen to How Your Body Naturally Expresses Itself?
      Example: Confidence
      Everyone’s body expresses confidence differently, some do it more loudly than others.
      I would love to see how you do uniquely express Confidence, big or small, widely or subtly, loudly or quietly.
      I invite you to share a video below and inspire others.

Can you see how this is not clearly articulated with the Ask Me Anything structure? How can I help?<3

• Hi Shannon,

Thank you for your note. Your thoughts are always appreciated.

My apologies for my lack of clarity, when I said “this was the last of the videos I shot pre-Ask Me Anything”. I shot 3 videos before we started the Ask-Me-Anything series. One of them I re-did in the Ask-Me-Anything format, and thank you for your kind comments on that one.

While I considered re-shooting all 3 videos using the Ask-Me-Anything format, following your & Amy’s encouragement to not be a perfectionist and to get stuff out the door, I kept these last two videos I posted to CPC intact, as is. And I decided to share them here just to show me that I am posting material using my Content Personality type. Any comments on how to improve them are welcome, and I will certainly consider shooting something similar using the Ask-Me-Anything format in the future.

Again, my apologies for not explaining my intention more clearly, and if I should have shared them on Joy-Fueled or not have put them here, because they are not in this month’s format, please let me know, I will do it differently next time or at a minimum strive for a clearer explanation of purpose/or clearer request. <3

• And the idea of asking for videos showing how people do their own unique versions of Confidence came from what I thought was a wonderful suggestion from Amy during one of the August sessions. I ran w/ it, even though the video & written requests don’t match up. I’m trying to loossen up my must-be-perfect vs. my get-it-done sides. LOL

• Hey @bodymindhypnoticgmail-com – no appologies need and no worries at all. 🙂 I was just confused on trying to give the feedback, I didn’t understand (or missed it) that you had started before. I love that you are letting go of the must be perfect – yay! Keep up the great content creation.

• Hi Shannon,
            Thank you. you for the encouragement. I am much more comfortable putting out content, and I could not have done that w/o the two of you.

I should have been clearer about intent, and what format I was using, especially if not AMA (last month’s topic). It is hard for you to give dadvice if I am not clear on what help I need or what my purpose is. I will attempt to be less confusing in the future.

Media

Friends

Profile Photo
Jackie Barker
@jackiebarefootdc-com
Profile Photo
DanielaBorgialli
@socialdanielaborgialli-com
Profile Photo
Emily Gowen, Accredited Financial Coach
@emilypdxmoneycoaching-com
Profile Photo