Profile Photo

Mariela Cabezas - soulbusinessdesign.com/Offline

• My first value messaging post – please be gentle 🙈

3 things you need on your website if you want more leads, clients and $$ for your business, and why they matter.

Your website should do more than just being another item on your to-do list. It should help you get more leads and clients, even when you are not in front of your computer.

After reviewing hundreds of websites and working with 40+ clients in the last 3 years, I’ve found out some key things that are ESSENTIAL (and easy to implement) for your website to be an integral part of your lead generation strategy. Here are my top-3 things:

1 – A clear customer journey – Start with a strong value proposition in the first section, and lead them through a journey that states the problems they have, and why what you do is the best solution for them. Provide social proof, a clear path (3 steps to work with you), and end with a strong hook.

2 – A strong CTA – Recap the value of working with you and call them to action to take the next step.

3 – A way for people to quickly reach out to you – the easiest way is to have your calendar embedded directly into the page, so that they don’t need to leave the website to book a call with you.

Bonus tip – Create a lead magnet that solves one small problem your ideal client is having, and offer it at the bottom of your home page. Some people are not ready to book a call, they want to “stalk” you a little first 😉

If you are ready to elevate your website from *another thing on your to-do list* to lead-generation-machine, book a call here 👉🏽 https://soulbusinessdesign.as.me/consultation

Profile PhotoProfile PhotoProfile Photo liked this
    6 Comments

Media

Keep in touch

Friends

Profile Photo
AimeeRussell
@aimzdeehotmail-com