• Profile picture of JoelElfman

JoelElfman

5 months, 3 weeks ago

I’ve already put these questions into my Calendly link. At the moment, I’m totally experimenting, and I anticipating changing them. I already considering using some of Ann B’s questions instead of mine. And while I’ve asked the financial question @Q10, I haven’t tied a number to it yet.

Q2: What are the most important changes you want to make in your life right now?
    I Want To…
    ✅ Be Happier
    ✅ Be More Productive
    ✅ Be More Persuasive
    ✅ Be a Better Leader
    ✅ Be Less Stressed
    ✅ Lose 20 lbs in the next 6 months
    ✅ Quit Smoking or Drinking
    ✅ Be More Confident
    ✅ Be Less Anxious around My Boss
    ✅ Be Less Anxious in Social Settings
    ✅ Feel More Confident at Work
    ✅ Improve a Relationship (remember the one most likely to change 1st is you)
    ✅ Let Go of Past Pain or Trauma (this is most often about transformation not forgetting)

Q3: What is the State or Feeling that would make your problem impossible to have?

Q4: If Anything, Absolutely Anything was Possible, what else would you want?

Q5: Imagine being the most amazing version of yourself. Being a light in the world. Living your vision, your mission. Who would you be? What would you be doing?

Q6: Change is not always, snap your fingers & poof you are different. It can take Time & Effort. Are you wiling to be patient with yourself, and to put in the work?

Q7: Are you willing to have some fun & to begin to think differently?

Q8: What do you know about hypnosis?

Q9: What other things have you tried to use to make the changes you want? For how long?

Q10: If you are ready to move forward with making changes, Do you have the resources/money to invest without causing undue financial stress?

Profile Photo liked this
    9 Comments
    • Not sure how I would answer this question: : What is the State or Feeling that would make your problem impossible to have?
      Q10, you have to give a price for this question. Is it $200 a month or a session? I wouldn’t be able to answer if there is not a dollar figure tied to it.

• Thanks, Amy! I know Q3 “make your problem impossible to have” can be a headscratcher. It is designed to throw people a little bit outside their box, and might be better as a question asked during a Zoom call. I’m just testing it here. Thanks, again!

• Q3 is so much better than what we looked at last Wednesday!

• Great progress, Joel. I got some feedback myself last week that led me to eliminate a question. It was basically Are you willing to get vulnerable and playful in service of showing up as your most confident self . . . The feedback made me realize I was moving too fast, trying to move people along before I had established trust.

• Q3 would you consider asking if (said problem) was not present what would you imagine you would experience?

Media

Friends

Profile Photo
Jackie Barker
@jackiebarefootdc-com
Profile Photo
DanielaBorgialli
@socialdanielaborgialli-com
Profile Photo
Emily Gowen, Accredited Financial Coach
@emilypdxmoneycoaching-com
Profile Photo