• Profile picture of KerriKender

KerriKender

5 months, 2 weeks ago

Hi All!

Hope everyone is well! I’ve included my new promotional video for my company I started here. My mission is to bring Mindfulness Stress Reduction to schools for teachers. Please take a look and offer any feedback you may have. Thank you in advance and enjoy the weekend….

Profile Photo liked this
    5 Comments
    • Where and how are you using this video?

• I shared it on social media platforms, Linkedin especially, and will be sending out an email campaign this week. Also in the works of creating a landing page with my web developer, so once that’s up, it will be included in my professional development offering on that page. Any other suggestions?

• Hi @kerrikalmgmail-com – so proud of you! I like your ideas for use. My one concern is that this is an informative video – which is great – but it doesn’t address the benefits of 1) the end result of working with you or 2) tell how your process is unique. No worries – these can be done in other videos geared more toward selling. Just wanted to see if this makes sense to you and if you have plans to create more videos and round this out as a series (rather than a one and one)?

• I’m going to create more video content. I am trying to decide how I’m going to create video for messaging. Have to do some researching on what type of videos should be made and how? If it’s a marketing material, should I get it professionally done with editing? By series, do you mean a series of informational video selling my professional developments or a series as in a course of my professional developments? I’m trying to wrap my head around what direction I want to move to next. My CP is Live and In-Person, so I’m trying to go based off of that, while also trying to figure out the angle I want to go with for building a course.

• @kerrikalmgmail-com – awesome. Well I created videos with my iphone and NO EDITING for 13 years – no need to polish it all up. People want the real you. If you have a phone and a small tripod – you are good to go. And what if you didn’t do research? What if you made a video to go along with every piece of content you create in the club? Double the power of your work and investment! (see how easy that is?) Series can refer to ANY of the above plus lots of other ideas. For marketing purposes, you could do a short video a week (less than 3 minutes, using club content) to send as follow ups to people who you want to close contracts on AND/OR for Social media for awareness. The sky is the limit here!

Media