• Profile picture of MelaniAlcaino

MelaniAlcaino

5 months, 1 week ago

Hi everyone! I just wrote a post from what we learned in this week’s session. Let me know what you think!

For People Who Want to Buy Clothes That Skyrocket Their Confidence with Style

Here’s 3 major reasons why you keep buying clothes that hang in your closet:
    1. You don’t know how to use COLOR to boost your appearance.
    2. You don’t know how to dress your changing BODY
    3. You follow fashion trends instead of dressing your PERSONAL style

When you know the keys to buying the clothes that work for YOU, your confidence skyrockets. If you agree with any of the three reasons above, then my VIP Personal Style Club is for YOU! Let’s have fun and learn how to slay dressing in a way that does not represent the true YOU.

As a member of my VIP Personal Style Club, you will get:
    • Monthly Masterclass all about building your style and helping you understand what works
    • Color of the Month and discovering its power
    • Style Resources
    • Insider Tips
    • Fun Challenges
    • Access to my private Facebook Group
    • Surprise Bonuses

Join today with an exclusive membership fee of $30 a month or $336 for the year! The VIP Personal Style Club will meet every 3rd Thursday of the month at starts January 18th and will meet online the 3rd Thursday of each month at 11 am CST. Can’t make it live? No worries! It will be recorded and posted in the private Facebook Group.

Profile PhotoProfile PhotoProfile Photo liked this
    6 Comments
    • Great first draft. Just a little clean up to the last paragraph./
      Join today with an exclusive membership fee of $30 a month or $336 for the year! The VIP Personal Style Club will meet online every 3rd Thursday of the month at 11 am CT at starts January 18th. Can’t make it live? No worries! It will be recorded and posted in the private Facebook Group.

• One other suggestion. Let’s have fun and learn how to slay dressing in a way that does not represent the true YOU. I would remove does not, and speak in the affirmative. Dress in a way that REPRESENTS the TRUE YOU!

• HI @melani-alcaino16gmail-com – is the problem they buy clothes that hang in their closet unworn? (b/c hang in you closet by itself is confusing to. me). And if that is the case (seems as it is), then this title needs to connected with the overall message. As it is now, it doesn’t. But I would make it read something like this: For People Who Want to Buy Clothes They Actually Wear–And Skyrocket Their Confidence with a Signature Style

• “clothes that just hang in your closet” plus the adjustment to the headline Shannon suggested. Great job!

• I like it, but I would change this part to a positive statement: “slay dressing in a way that does not represent the true YOU.” P.S.: I just saw that someone posted above.

Media