Profile Photo

Mariela Cabezas - soulbusinessdesign.com/Offline

• Hey guys! Here is my post from today’s session. I would appreciate any further feedback. Thanks!

For female consultants who want to feel CONFIDENT showing up on social media, networking or on stage, and GET the contracts they dream about.

Many of the consultants I speak to, tell me that:

They cringe every time someone tells them they visited their website
    Their websites are outdated – starting with the most important thing: THEIR OFFERS!
    They waste time talking to people that reached out about something they USED to do, but don’t want to do anymore (examples are, they used to do tech implementation, they now do in-depth strategy instead).
    They just don’t have the time and patience to figure out how to create a website that represents their professionalism – without feeling stuck-up or corporate-y

When you work with me, we start by defining your strategy, polishing your brand, and creating THE best website that will make you feel super confident to show up everywhere and just CRUSH YOUR GOALS.

If you want someone to guide you through the process of creating a high-converting website, based on:

The best business and conversion strategy
    An awesome visual branding – graphics, logo, fonts, colors and premium stock images/branded images of you
    Language that feels like YOU – authentic and professional, without sounding pushy or corporate-y
    A solid SEO strategy, based on deep keyword research
    A software that is easy for you to learn and use

Plus, someone who understands your business and who deeply cares about you and your success.

Then, I’m here to help!

Let’s have a 20-minute chat to see if we can partner up to make your 2024 awesome, by having a website that makes you feel CONFIDENT to show up everywhere.

DM me to set-up a call.

Profile Photo liked this
    7 Comments
    • I love what you are offering.
      I keep having problems w/ the opening line. I feel I can have confidence about showing up on social media, networking or on stage, and GET the contracts they dream about, and still have a lousy website.
      Maybe something like “For female consultants who are showing up on social media, networking or on stage, and working to GET the contracts they dream about, but don’t feel confident about their website”
      If their website isn’t showing the current offerings they are making on social media, networking, on stage or on contracts. Or if they are making offers based on what is on their website & not what they are currently doing, they certainly have a problem, a confusion problem, a marketing problem, a sales problem, again, not sure I would frame it as a confidence problem, but if that is what your clients are saying to you, then I bow to the wisdom they are passing onto you.

It seems like you are offering much more than what the typical website designer may offer. It seems like the website is the result of your assistance in defining the client’s marketing strategy, polishing the brand, and creating offers. To me, it doesn’t feel like just saying “website” really defines the depth of what you do. Just “website” feels small. I think each time you say website it should have an adjective, high-converting website, kick-ass website, powerful website…

• I agree with Joel … is your offer to fix or update the website? then i think the first line isn’t just about social media /networking and being on stage – when I read that first line i think you’re going to help me be a better public speaker…
        I was looking at the “converting headlines” and found #16 “if you don’t fix that website you’ll hate yourself later”! (I don’t actually like the word hate but I think this is catchy)

As joel said – it sounds like you do more than just build a site. Do you do content creation? SEO? brand design? and more??

• Hi @DanielaBorgialli – Thank you. Ok, I need to open with something about their website. Got it. And yes, I do much more than just the website – we create their content, SEO, brand design, and everything needed for a great website. Is an all-in-one service.

• Hi Joel! Thank you very much for your awesome reply. To clarify, they are not making the wrong offers, they are offering things that are not on their websites because they haven’t updated the website in a while (they usually don’t know how to do it because the website was hand-coded a million years ago – before page builders!). They are doing business DESPITE their websites. They speak on stage about their offers, but don’t tell anyone to go to the website, rather to their LinkedIn profiles.

Regarding my offer: Thank you, I know I am much more than just a web designer, but I struggle to find the words to describe what I do. I sometimes say “website creator”, because we do branding, copy/messaging, SEO, etc. The only thing I don’t do is help them with their offers – that should be already clear before working with me. I’ve also said “lead-generating website”. Not sure what the best term is here.

Anyways, appreciate your input a lot!

• Is your website sabotaging your business confidence?

Media

Keep in touch

Friends

Profile Photo
AimeeRussell
@aimzdeehotmail-com