• Profile picture of CarrieWulf

CarrieWulf

3 months, 3 weeks ago

Direct Offer Content:

Does your tech and systems look a little bit like this? A little bit of a CRM stuck to your online learning platform. And then we toss in a few spreadsheets, an e-commerce storefront with a project management system. Don’t forget your website too!

And somehow, they all have to play nice together and run your business.

Except they’re not. Your spreadsheets are fighting with your CRM, and your storefront just kicked sand in the face of your website.

I get it; you are not tech-minded, and those “lifetime deals” on AppSumo can be sooo enticing to grab before they disappear. (✋🏼 guilty)

Do you even know how much you are paying for all your tech every month? My guess is that you are paying for at least 2 programs you don’t currently use or use to their fullest potential. Imagine if we could streamline your systems, build better workflows, ditch what is not moving your business forward, and get your tech better aligned with your goals.

My 8-week Business Blueprint program investment is $5000 or 2 payments of $2500.

Here’s what Kathy had to say after working with me behind the scenes of her business.

“When Carrie Wulf joined my team as an Operations Manager, my business and I were sinking fast. Important things like recordings of training were lost, SOPs weren’t being created or updated, and my entire business was circling the drain. Within a few months, Carrie had my business and me in tip-top shape. Today, she tracks KPIs, ensures all tasks are completed by my team, has a list of upcoming projects, and together, we are building a business I am incredibly proud of. One that runs without me!”

Kathy Goughenour, Virtual Expert© Training

I have 3 spots left for Q1; will one of them be you?

Got questions? I’m a real human and not a bot, so hit me in a dm, and let’s talk!

Profile PhotoProfile PhotoProfile Photo +1 liked this
    8 Comments
    • I like this because in your testimony she says ‘in a few months’ which gives people realistic expectations. Great testimony also because she highlights at the end that she has systems that run without her constantly monitoring and speaks to your offer to streamline systems and build better workflows. Nice job!

• where did you find the toy photo? that is so freaking perfect!

• with that testimonial, you don’t have to use it all. Here is how I would rework it to fit this offer and not confuse your reader. AND I have a question – will you be the one traking KPIs, tasks, etc with this offer? If not… ditch this and start with Together “Today, she tracks KPIs, ensures all tasks are completed by my team, has a list of upcoming projects, and”
      “My business and I were sinking fast. Important things like recordings of training were lost, SOPs weren’t being created or updated, and my entire business was circling the drain. Within a few months, Carrie had my business and me in tip-top shape. Today, she tracks KPIs, ensures all tasks are completed by my team, has a list of upcoming projects, and together, we are building a business I am incredibly proud of. One that runs without me!”

• @amymshannonhernandez-com So that’s a little tricky. I have released that client and no longer work with her. I’m not sure if I can/should reword that testimonial to read in the past tense.

• yes you should. It doesn’t have to be word-for-word exact. And, you don’t have to keep everything because it no longer relates to the work you do.
          My question for you (and everyone else reading/thinking this) is this testimony actually saying what you need it to say and does it make sense? Right now, Carrie, as written – it is confusing and takes away from your content. It is ok to make it shorter and drop the pieces that don’t apply. You do so the same amazing work, right? ❤️

• I don’t handle the implementation and ongoing maintenance/retainer work. I provide them with the audit blueprint and make recommendations for what needs to be restructured and changed. I can manage the change over, but don’t implement.

• I love how you painted the picture at the beginning. I could totally see it!

Media

Friends

Profile Photo
Sandra // The Data Maven
@sandrasandrahalling-com
Profile Photo
AimeeRussell
@aimzdeehotmail-com