• Profile picture of Claire Peltier

Claire Peltier

2 months, 3 weeks ago

Before I post on this month’s topic, here is the link to my landing page for my new 1:1 program – I d love some feedback on
    Is it clear enough ?
    Would you say “Yes that’s me” / “Nope, not for me” (that is also an answer) / “Oh I now someone who needs this” ?

https://en.anahatalight.com/alchimie-de-lame

Profile PhotoProfile Photo liked this
    5 Comments
    • I really liked some of the language and it resonated with me, or I could think of people who it would resonate with. The first part stood out: You’ve followed the flow of life…

When I got down to the next part, the first line about having a job, or having had a job that motivates was confusing to me; the rest of this part made a lot of sense.

“Practicing states of conciousness” and the part about concious/unconcious may not make sense to someone who is new to these concepts. Not sure who your target audience is. I think the rest of the “during this program” part really resonated!

• good feedback, Blair!

• Thanks for your input Blair !
        I ll think about your point about having a job. I have included it in my ideal clients as they are professionals – as opposed to a few clients I have had before who where unemployed, and for some reason, they never finished the sessions they committed to and it was a ‘fail’.

• I like a lot of this. This 1st paragraph feels a little awkward and center justifying makes my brain wander confused from line to line, unless that is the effect you want I would re-align the lines.

You’ve followed the flow of life
      and now want to understand:
      * who you are,
      * if you’re in the right place,
      * what your life mission is;
      * your call for ‘something else’.

• I would get rid of “* you’ve had, or still have, a career, a job that motivated you, responsibilities, you’re a manager, partner, CEO, or have a project, “ I think it’s unneeded & confusing. You could include a note about working with professionals elsewhere if you deem you need it.

And the last bullet point, feels a bit different from the others, I would consider modifying it
      * sometimes your body expresses it’s confusion through aches and pains, or perhaps symptoms Western medicine is struggling to solve

About Me

Claire Peltier

I read and see people's soul's, the energies that manifest, the various dimensions of consciousness, to harmonise blockages and give them keys so that they make the bast decisions for themselves.

I started  my own business at the end of 2018, wanting to be independent and live in my own truth. Gosh, that business has evolved since then and so have I ! I have a deep desire to develop and have an impact on this world that is transforming.

In a previous life, or two, I was in one of the top auction houses (in London, Paris and New York) then joined a large humanitarian organisation working in conflict zones (to encounter PTSD.. which opened the door to this new version of me, years later !).

So happy to be on this journey with you !

Media

Keep in touch

Friends

Profile Photo
Jackie Barker
@jackiebarefootdc-com