• Profile picture of Claire Peltier

Claire Peltier

3 months ago

Here is my post, small topic is the relationship to our body in a healing journey :

I often dive into a critical element a Healing with my clients so that they become aware of their relationship with themselves.

The importance of being at peace with your body in a healing and/or transformation process.

We are incarnated in a physical body, but often times, we don’t accept it. It fails us, creates pain.

The first reaction is to reject it.

The second is to ‘force it through’ and say ‘it’ll do’.

In either case, we don’t listen to it, we are, more or less consciously, in conflict with our body.

Healing and transformation must pass through the body, since we are incarnated. Making peace with it is essential on our journey to healing.

How do you include your relationship to your body in your healing journey ?

Profile Photo liked this
    1 Comment
    • Hi Claire. Love this simple yet interesting post and question. The first linie is a little confusing to me… “I often dive into a critical element a Healing with my clients so that they become aware of their relationship with themselves.” I dont know what a critical element a Healing means.

About Me

Claire Peltier

I read and see people's soul's, the energies that manifest, the various dimensions of consciousness, to harmonise blockages and give them keys so that they make the bast decisions for themselves.

I started  my own business at the end of 2018, wanting to be independent and live in my own truth. Gosh, that business has evolved since then and so have I ! I have a deep desire to develop and have an impact on this world that is transforming.

In a previous life, or two, I was in one of the top auction houses (in London, Paris and New York) then joined a large humanitarian organisation working in conflict zones (to encounter PTSD.. which opened the door to this new version of me, years later !).

So happy to be on this journey with you !

Media

Keep in touch

Friends

Profile Photo
Jackie Barker
@jackiebarefootdc-com