Profile Photo

Veronica (Vee) DrakeOffline

• Profile picture of Veronica (Vee) Drake

Veronica (Vee) Drake

2 months ago

#guidance #input I have written my turning point after following the video @amymshannonhernandez-com suggested. Here is the email/post Iplan on sharing. I’d love feedback, please. Knowledge is power

Once you know you know

I had been offering professional intuitive (aka psychic) and mediumship readings for 16 years and was sick and tired of the same old same old. “Does he love me”, “is he coming back”, “where’s my soulmate”… while these are important questions and do matter to the person asking them I was beginning to lose my patience. I craved more!

Early in 2022I was “forced” to take a sabbatical from the professional responsibilities of being on a popular YouTube show to care for my ailing father. During this time I began to see from a new perspective. I stepped back and got a broader view of myself and what was really going on.

I spent the next 6 months caring for my dad and myself. Self care had been a priority to me for the past 30 years but somehow I lost it – I lost myself – my vision – my passion – my way. I went deep within and began to explore the unrealized within me.

I fully understood if I didn’t create changes I was going to crash and burn. I made the decisions to be happy and do the work that feeds my soul. I made lists of services I could offer, calculated the money I’d make and conceived the new direction.

I told my husband I was letting go of the popular show and all that came with it. I was going to venture out and serve in a different way. As always he supported me wholeheartedly. I felt free. Until….

I realized I had no freaking idea how to find the client I wanted to serve. I mean NO IDEA. I had never networked. I worked very isolated. No interaction with peers. WTF was I thinking??

After several weeks of sobbing and whining I put on my big girl panties and found someone who knew what I didn’t – a business coach. You see I had no clue what it was to run a business. I started in early 2005 with a yellow legal pad at my kitchen table and no formal education… just had a dream. I’d gone as far as I could go with that. Enter my business coach.

I spent 8 months in 2023 in the trenches..unlearning and learning. Trying things out, aligning pieces of my reclaimed self with my brand new mission. If I’m being completely transparent I wasn’t sure this was going to work. I was scared.

I spent the fall and winter of 2023 meeting A LOT of new women. Networking came very naturally to me. I learned from others and I realized I had so much to offer others. I finally could see light at the end of a long dark tunnel.

I was sleeping better, drinking less and doing the work that filled my heart. I was surrounding myself with women who were done being enabled and were ready to roll their sleeves up and be empowered. Empowered to create the lives they wanted to live.

Soon I began signing clients who were committed to growing their businesses and lives for six and eight week sessions while still doing readings but with a twist. The readings were focused on self development and soul exploration all to feed the goal of living empowered lives.

My keen awareness of self and my ability to welcome change is what I attribute the releasing to. Had I not been able to identify where I was leaking energy I would not be navigating new territories and serving the clients I am currently serving. Inow get to teach women where they are leaking energy and empower them to create the change they are craving.

I’ve decided to step fully into the role of supporting women business owners who are hitting an income ceiling in their business and have tried all the “traditional” ways to break through. I take her on a journey deep into herself to discover her naturalness and harness it to create positive lucrative change.

I am committed to waking up every day and working on me. Growing along side my peers and taking big leaps of faith supported by the sound advice of those wiser than me who are of this world as well as the spirit world

I am anxious to hear your story. Where are you on your journey? What feels like it needs to change? Where do you think you’re leaking energy? Hit reply or comment below and let me know.

When you are ready for some deeper insight here’s how I can help you
    MY CTA
    will be either the reading or my lead magnet 5 minute assessment

Intuitive Insight – an overview of your energy and your current life situations.

Profile PhotoProfile PhotoProfile Photo liked this
    4 Comments

About Me

Veronica Drake

Intuitive Business Coach

I'm Veronica Drake, but most people know me as Vee. I've been navigating the realm of intuitive business consulting for nearly two decades now, and let me tell you, it's been quite the journey.

My mission? Helping women unlock their potential, make empowering decisions, and tap into their creativity like never before. I believe in living boldly, confidently, and authentically – and I'm here to guide others on that path.

With a Metaphysical degree in Spiritual Counseling and professional training as a Spiritual Life Coach, I've honed my skills to connect with people on a deeper level. My signature creation, The One Word Method, is a game-changer – a quick, intuitive assessment that cuts through the noise and gets straight to the heart of where women are feeling stuck.

Whether I'm speaking on stage as a keynote or motivational speaker, or sharing insights on podcasts and radio shows, my approach is always down-to-earth and relatable. I've been called a 'life changer', a 'guardian angel and cheerleader rolled into one', and even a 'coach, intuitive, and magician' – titles I wear with pride.

My journey as an entrepreneur began in 2006, and since then, my business has blossomed to serve women from all corners of the globe. As a Master Intuitive, I specialize in guiding spiritually curious, ambitious women who are ready to embrace change and reinvent themselves.

So, if you're ready to embark on a transformational journey, I'm here to help you every step of the way. Let's unlock your true potential and discover the magic within.

Media