• Profile picture of ThiaPierson

ThiaPierson

1 month, 3 weeks ago

I feel like I’ve been drinking from a fire hose. I am launching my practice/programs – this week!! The site is live and I am working on my first marketing. I have learned so much from Amy and Shannon!
    This is my home work from last week. I will take it and tweak it into a social media post.
    I would love your input, feedback and suggestions.
    Thanks!

What is your one big question that would change it all?

Hello [name]

When I have been in transition, changing habits to changing careers, getting clarity on my one big question has helped me develop a plan to move forward, out of the status quo. I founded Noetic Innovations as a resource for people who want to develop clarity and create powerful tools to help propel them through their next great adventure.

On my decades long journey of self-development, I struggled to find the actionable tools I needed. With meditation, and even traditional therapy, you participate until you have a breakthrough, that can take a long time, it did for me. I needed change now!! Books are mostly theoretical, I wanted actionable insights! After many long years and many different classes and practices, I want to share with you the tools I have collected to make your journey both enjoyable and at your own pace. There is the option of 1:1 coaching or a 6-month group coaching cohort called The Nudge.

What is your one big question that would change it all?

Join us for our next Thriving Thursday. These classes are complimentary and provide insights and tools to help nudge you further along your chosen path.

Check out our community pages to see the Thriving Thursday schedule and learn more about the group coaching cohort and the 1:1 coaching.

https://noeticinov8.com
    Scroll and read, click the “Explore” button.

Effervescently,
    Thia

Profile PhotoProfile Photo liked this
    5 Comments
    • First, I LOVE your sign-off! After reading your email, I’m still not sure what you do/are offering. What type of coaching is this? I would want to assume life coaching, but you know what assuming can lead to (ass/u/me). You state that you founded your business to be a resource, but that feels vague to me. Format-wise, it looks good, but I would like to see “I needed change now!!” broken out onto its own line and in bold. This is a great first draft, even with Shannon’s fire hose in full force!

• WHOA. Effervescently….LOVE I’m a bit confused. partly b/c I have the attention span of an ant. I felt for me it was too much. Hope this is helpful. xo

• @thia-h-piersongmail-com – great suggestions above. I agree that I’m not clear on what the offer is. So spend some time spelling that out step by step for yourself – so you can talk about it with authority and specificity. Also, please remember to make your text blocks “less dense”. People are reading emails from phones – and therefore (to my writers-heart disappointment) we need 2-3 sentences per para max, for scanning and ease of reading. <3

Media