• Profile picture of MariaHernandez

MariaHernandez is feeling Excited

1 month ago

Hi y’all! I’m really excited to chat with y’all during today’s Email Marketing Tech Q&A session! It’s great to take part in the club as a participant and presenter, and I’m so happy to share space with you!

Profile PhotoProfile Photo liked this
    6 Comments
    • Hi Maria, So sorry I missed your session this morning (my time). My new stove was delivered 2 hours early, right at the time of your session.
      I have a question on CRM’s. I am on Mighty Networks, and they integrate with ConvertKit, otherwise I have to export my list to manage it. Do you have experience with ConvertKit? Is it a good way to go?
      Also, I am debating about ditching Mighty Networks and going with GoDaddy or WordPress. Then I will have to integrate more add on’s, i.e. courses, live-stream, payments . Do you have any thoughts on this?
      again, sorry I missed your session!!
      Thia

• Heyyyy I’m so sorry I missed a bunch of messages from this place! ConvertKit is great, imho. GoDaddy and WordPress are vastly different. GoDaddy is a domain name broker AND an economy web host, meaning – their initial business was for getting domain names, but they later started selling basic web hosting. WordPress is a CMS, a content management system. You can use WordPress on almost any web host (there are exceptions).

Automattic (https://automattic.com) is the company that makes WordPress among other things (I use Day One and PocketCasts. for example), and they also offer hosting services through wordpress.com. You can host your website with Automattic, but it’s not required.

GoDaddy – a domain name broker and hosting service provider
        WordPress – a free CMS, content management system
        wordpress.com – a hosting service run by Automattic that offers a free tier and more (not necessarily the best host, but a viable option – i.e. just because they make wordpress doesn’t mean they are the best HOST for wordpress)

• @mariaaskmaria-tech I’m so sorry I missed this Maria!! I’m looking forward to the next one!

• Hey there! Just stoppin by to share the love

Media

Friends

Profile Photo
Sandra // The Data Maven
@sandrasandrahalling-com