Profile Photo

Sandra // The Data MavenOffline

• Profile picture of Sandra // The Data Maven

Sandra // The Data Maven

1 month, 1 week ago

Hi 👋🏻 Everyone! I just joined last week and…

My brain:
    “Wait… that was last week right? Are you sure? Ooh boy you have lost all sense of time! You should tell them that because TIme Matters.”

Also my brain:
    “No, you shouldn’t, because it is Irrelevent. How about stick to the topic of introducing yourself?” 🙄

Me, now:
    Outing my brain, that is -ahem- rather neurospicy. 🌶️

Funny story – just this morning I was replying to Amy on FB and said something about “hearing a smell.”

Now, I had heard that was a common thing among neurodivergent individuals, that our senses can be crossed from how we use language, but I very genuinely didn’t think that *I* did that… And now I know otherwise! 😅 We’re just going to call this ‘a raw and real introduction.’ 💁🏻‍♀️

My personality is video! I decided to bite the bullet and start a YouTube channel as part of this journey – it’s been a wish list item for long enough. I’m really glad to be here and get nerdy with you all on email marketing and content creation. 🤓

Profile PhotoProfile PhotoProfile Photo +4 liked this
    8 Comments
    • Welcome and congratulations on the YouTube channel!! I am rather new as well, a month in I think.

• Welcome! I love that your brain is nero-🌶️! My daughter hears smells too! I’m glad it’s not just her. And now a rabbit hole question…do you see words in color? She swears to me that certain words have a specific shape or color to them. Anyhooo, happy to have you here!

• Ooh interesting question. I do, but only when it is auditory I think. If you say purple, my mental screen sees a color akin to the background here on the wall. I think I picture the letters in the color too.

Purple is amphorous. I think it is why its so appealing to women in midlife – we’re tired of boxes.

Red is square. Blue is triangluar. Yellow is hex or octagonal.

It’s not super crisp, but that’s the sense I get.

It’s a little tricky to assess because when I’m thinking about it, it immediately happens.

But if I were really focused on something else and someone said a color word, I’m unsure if it would happen. Now I need to run an experiment on myself! 😂

• welcome! Great to meet another VIDEO personality!

• Welcome Sandra! Love the “raw and real”intro!! 😁

About Me

Sandra Halling

The Data Maven - CRM/CMS/Email Marketing

Media

Friends

Profile Photo
MariaHernandez
@mariaaskmaria-tech
Profile Photo
CarrieWulf
@carriewulfdenprofessionalsolutions-com