Profile Photo

SamirSelmanovicOffline

• Profile picture of SamirSelmanovic

SamirSelmanovic

2 weeks, 4 days ago

Hello CPC Friends!

I’m a newbie here and will be joining you on April 17th. Bios are exercises in choosing a story to tell, so I will choose three things here.

1) I have been working in leadership coaching, writing, and facilitation space for a long time and am zeroing in on my message and work for the last and best 10 years of my work life (OK, maybe more)
    2) I want to get my newsletter right, probably shifting from the personal newsletter that people read because they know me, and more accessible to people who know me, and probably have it named Ordinary Mystic Newsletter (or Review)
    3) I live in Harlem, NYC, and just got a puppy (so I’m excited and tired).

Let’s do this!

Profile PhotoProfile PhotoProfile Photo +1 liked this
    2 Comments

About Me

Samir Selmanović

Leadership and Life Coach | Facilitator | Writer/Speaker

Samir Selmanović, Ph.D. PCC, founded TURN, a community of changemakers dedicated to integrating personal and social transformation. As a teacher, executive coach, retreat facilitator, and speaker he has helped 500+ leaders pivot from the arms race with complexity to a grounded and inspiring approach to personal transformation.

At the heart of Samir's philosophy is the belief that the other world is in this world and that the ordinary is the vessel of the divine. He believes that individual growth and social transformation are not mutually exclusive; they are each other's secrets.

Samir coaches leaders from entertainment to engineering, startups to international corporations, non-profits to military, creators to executives. Engineer, pastor, and psychologist by training, Samir graduated from the Institute for Transformational Leadership at Georgetown University and holds a B.Sc. in Structural Engineering, M.Div, an M.A. in Developmental Psychology, and Ph.D. in human development.

Media