• Profile picture of Ann Becks

Ann Becks

2 weeks, 2 days ago

SUBJECT: LEAD CONVERSION TOOL
    Hi folks!
    I’m struggling with my Title and Subtitle for my Lead Conversion Tool for my Level 5 client and I’d love some feedback.
    Level 5 client:
    * women healthcare professionals
    * verging on burnout
    * despite doing a”all the things” to stay healthy and happy
    * they know something needs to change but they’re not sure what, sense of urgency

My Resource is a self assessment tool that will help them get clarity about what step to take next.
    The score depends on what action they’ll take: 1-3= email nurture sequence for prevention tips ( I suspect very few will fall here); 4-7= workshop; >8= call with me

My idea for title/subtitle:
    Reverse your path to Burnout: Get clarity on your ONE next step to reclaim yourself.

Thank you!!

Profile Photo liked this
    3 Comments
    • Hi @annannbecks-co – the ‘reclaim yourself’ subtitle doesn’t resonate with me. It feels murky. I’m not sure what that means. Can you use different wording there? I like the rest of it. The title feels clear and I like that different levels of assessment will lead to different suggestions/outcomes.

• Reverse your path to Burnout: Get clarity on your ONE next step to reclaim yourself.

i like the title because it reminds me of what could happen…but I agree with sara about the word reclaim. how about changing it to protect?

Media

Keep in touch

Friends

Profile Photo
DianaLidstone
@diana-lidstonegmail-com
Profile Photo
Anthea Mumby
@antheadreamteamconsulting-ca
Profile Photo
AimeeRussell
@aimzdeehotmail-com