• Profile picture of Sam Brabender

Sam Brabender

3 weeks ago

Hi everyone,

Would love any feedback on my post using past experience for thought reversal. Any great ideas for a better title would be greatly appreciated.

Time to challenge assumptions?

As an ex corporate marketer, I am first to admit that I was a snob when it came buying products from a direct sales company. How could they possibly introduce breakthrough/cutting edge products? Big brands from big corporations with big Research and Development departments are always going to be better aren’t they?

What I came to realize is that products, without the support of clever advertising, have to get noticeable REAL results in order to get repeat purchase. The products have to do the talking and be top performers. So how do direct sales companies develop these products?

I am now partnered with a direct sales company called Neora. This weekend I had the opportunity to learn from our head of product development (formerly with L’Oreal) who explained how Neora is in the fortunate position of having ideas/scientific breakthroughs presented to them from scientific labs all over the world.

Why choose Neora to market and distribute your innovative new product? Well a track record of successful product launches certainly helps. Secondly, the scientists can trust Neora to partner with them and involve them in developing the final product offering. There are no retailers to cater to/appease as product is shipped direct to the customers.

So Neora gets to choose the best of the best. And not only that, they can bring these breakthrough products to market ahead of competitors direct to the final customer. And in the case of our skincare products, bypass the Spas and Salons.

Profile PhotoProfile Photo liked this
    4 Comments
    • I like this a lot! I think your hook could be: Is there a time you had to challenge your own assumptions? And then you go into the story as it is written. I do not see your CTA or transition at the end. what do you want them to do after reading this?

• love your suggestion! CTA: Lets stay connected with my monthly newsletter.Click here to be kept up to date with new product developments and special promotions

• I like that you shared the science behind the product, but I am missing the transition and what you want me to do next.

Media