• Profile picture of ThiaPierson

ThiaPierson

2 weeks, 4 days ago

LCT Homework – version 2+
    welcome letter:

Hello,
    At Noetic Innovations, our programs provide tools and processes for leaders to be prepared for the changing future and to create high functioning teams in that environment.

This means the leadership tools and insights shared with you in the Escape Velocity Leadership Program can help you create an employer brand differentiator in today’s competitive and changing work environment.

Our mission is to serve and inspire leaders to create mental fitness and sustainable workplaces, which promotes better outcomes for their teams.

Are you ready for the Escape Velocity Leadership Program?

First, take the assessment to see how ready you feel to lead in the world of changing needs for team members.

Then decide your next step for your leadership trajectory.

Our one goal for you: to build more meaningful leadership practices.

Let’s Launch!
    Thia

CTA page:

Ready to launch your leadership in a new trajectory?
    Don’t get left behind with the status quo.

In the Escape Velocity Leadership Program, we provide the tools and processes for you take actionable insights and make them happen. Our courses are designed to build habit muscles and muscle memory so what you take away from the course stays with you.

Escape Velocity Leadership Program, is a group
    coaching cohort. We meet 3 times a month for 90 minutes with additional homework and group work. The program lasts for 6 months, because we are not a workout once and say you are fit type of training.

You will gain valuable tools to help you be the leader you want to be and help your team achieve the results they want.

Schedule your complimentary discovery call with Thia.
    Find the date and time that works best for you here:
    schedule a call button

Ready to register for the Escape Velocity Leadership Program?
    Join the FREE Noetic Innovations Community and register here:
    register for class button

Bio:
    Thia is an adventurer who has camped in minus 10 degree Fahrenheit, saw a wild elephant in Africa, lived in a horse field when building a tiny home, spent 2 months in Nepal doing relief work after the 2015 earthquake. She is not about status quo. After more than 20 years leading HR teams, Thia developed Noetic Innovations to share her insights and knowledge. Having worked with all people within organizations, from front line team members to CEO’s/Owners, she incorporates her decades of experience in self-development to help you create an individual, personalized roadmap. When Thia is taking a break, she and her silver lab, Bodi, spend time near the water: ocean, river, lake, it doesn’t matter.

Profile Photo liked this
    1 Comment
    • Hi Thia, your content is good, but I can’t tell who your LCT is for. I don’t think it’s for me, but I’m not sure. I also got a bit confused when you said “employer brand differentiator,” I have no idea what that means but maybe your target audience will.

I also felt confused with ” because we are not a workout once and say you are fit type of training.” and reread it several times to understand it.

Media