• Profile picture of Blair Hope

Blair Hope

1 week, 5 days ago

I sent out my email from this month’s content theme and have a 72% open rate but only 2% click rate. My content personality is video but I wonder if my email list wants to watch video?? I did a 1 min video intro and then had all the content written. I’d love feedback/thoughts if anyone has time. Here is the link: https://www.blairhope.com/so/d5OyI8QOh?languageTag=en

Profile PhotoProfile Photo liked this
    3 Comments
    • Hi Blair,
      I loved the content of your email. It was very to the point and informative. What I was missing was being told to click on your video. If this is the first video you have sent out to your audience they may not know or be used to clicking on it for a quick message. Something along the lines of “click here to see why there are no bad pets,” You tell them in your CTA to schedule a call with you, but you don’t tell them to watch the video.

• I can’t believe I didn’t think of that! Thank you 💗 I will make sure to do that on future emails and posts, and I am going to look back to see if I have added that in past emails.

• Great advice, Carrie!

About Me

Blair Hope

Animal Communicator & Intuitive, Healing Touch for Animals Practitioner, studying to become a Certified Animal Hospice Care Practitioner

Media

Friends

Profile Photo
Shannon
@clientsmshannonhernandez-com