• Profile picture of JoelElfman

JoelElfman

1 year, 11 months ago

1st draft for Bold Qualifiers. Are my Qualifiers too crowded, should I split them up?

Do you Want:
    -More Joy, tired of a blah, blah life
    -to Feel Confident, fed up w/ stress, anxiety, low self-esteem
    -to Enjoy More Success in Your Personal or Professional Life, change beliefs or habits that have been standing in your way

Come join my signature, 3 month Emotional Muscle Building program, and begin to live differently.

This program could be a great fit for you, if you:
    -are Open to self-exploration and willing to take the time. make the effort to dive in, do the work and create results
    -Have a sense of humor, some ability & willingness to imagine & color outside the box
    -are Feeling stuck, tired of fighting against yourself, spent way too much time, years, decades trying to DIY your habits & beliefs and ready for change

Book a discovery call to learn more:
    http://www.calendly.com/bodymind-hypnotic-30

Profile PhotoProfile PhotoProfile Photo liked this
    2 Comments
    • Hi Joel, I am curious about how the approach and content of the process you use with clients might affect your Bold Q’s: hypnosis, coaching, plus other tools,etc? How might YOUR ideal client differ from, say, a generic life-coaching client? If you were to add one qualifier for YOU, to filter IN only those prospects who might go for YOUR Sig Program vs. a generic life-coaching program, what might it be? Hope this helps; I ask this because I sense you may be offering something that may be different in a GOOD way; so how would you want to ‘step out’ with that? I have been hearing in a lot of seminars lately about how coaching or meditation or …. is not enough. The big idea right now is “managing your mind” via “Positive Intelligence” (book title) exercises or XYZ exercises (WBECS speaker Caroline Leaf’s “mind-generated neuroplasticity”). But I might argue that, in my experience, meditation IS a technique to 1. access our 6th sense or intuition (THE SOURCE of personal wisdom?) and therefore 2. IS a longstanding and proven technique to ‘manage one’s mind’. I wonder if you think similarly about hypnosis, or EMDR, or NLP, etc.? I will be researching this and perhaps we can have a convo 🙂 Thanks for reading.

• Hi Nancy, Thanks for the input. It could be interesting to compare some of these supposedly new techniques to hypnosis/NLP. There are lots of different versions of coaching & meditation. Some coaching programs help keep a person on task, but don’t help manage their mind. And there are wondrous coaches, who have wide skill sets or are brilliant at coaching people through whatever they need. Zen meditation is usually about clearing the mind, guided meditation has tons of different versions, many of them directly parallel hypnosis. I tend to think most hypnotists focus on solving problems or changing beliefs, which isn’t always the intention of guided meditation. Also, I think most hypnotists might have studied more about the use of language to hypnotize and create change. That being said there are lots of meditators who are intuitively brilliant or may have studied language more than the average hypnotist. Coming back to your suggestion, there are things that I do that the average coach/meditator doesn’t do, or even the average hypnotist might not do. I just have to figure out how to articulate that. Thank you again for the suggestion.

Media

Friends

Profile Photo
Jackie Barker
@jackiebarefootdc-com
Profile Photo
DanielaBorgialli
@socialdanielaborgialli-com
Profile Photo
Emily Gowen, Accredited Financial Coach
@emilypdxmoneycoaching-com
Profile Photo