• Profile picture of KerstinPeters

KerstinPeters

1 year, 11 months ago

Here is the draft for my BOLD qualifiers. I would love your feedback.

Imagine you travel to Germany and can start a conversation with a native speaker without a translator. Think about how it feels when you communicate to get to know someone. Maybe, you remember a situation when a foreigner addressed you in your mother tongue. How did it make you feel? I am sure you appreciated the effort, and it got the conversation going. You were probably intrigued to find out more about the other person.

In my The Art of German Small Talk online programme, you can learn German for fun and pleasure to start a conversation with German speakers in your circle of family and friends or during travel.

In the 5-week online programme,

you will learn German playfully and practically to feel confident when you communicate with German speakers, whether in your circle of family and friends or during your vacation.

At the end of the course, you will be able to introduce yourself, ask questions to get to know a person you meet and answer those questions.

You will receive a new video each Monday that you can watch and study at your convenience. We will meet for a live implementation and practice session at the end of the week.

To help you make the decision to find out how you can have the most benefit from the programme, please only register if you want to participate in this pilot programme actively. I want you to be part of the community and support each other to succeed.

Is this online programme a good fit for you? You get the best results if

you want to focus on speaking German to communicate with native speakers for creating relationships and getting around in Germany, Austria and Switzerland,

you are ready to have fun and commit to actively participating in the programme,

you are motivated to study by yourself at your convenience and to implement the material of each module live with other students at the end of each week,

you are curious and open to using art to visualize the content for faster success.

If you are interested and want more information about this pilot programme, email me to info@KerstinPeters.ca.

Profile PhotoProfile Photo liked this
    2 Comments
    • you are ready to have fun and commit to actively participating in the programme, – instead of mentioning actively participating in the program… what is the results they get from having fun and actively participating?
      Or try you are ready to have fun and commit to actively grow your German vocabulary

• Only when they are ready to participate will they learn to speak the language. Students often learn lots of vocabulary and worry about grammar but forget that the purpose of learning a language is to speak it.

Media

Friends

Profile Photo
Jackie Barker
@jackiebarefootdc-com
Profile Photo
RuthRoland
@ruthviolincox-net
Profile Photo
Susanlazar hart
@slazarhart50hotmail-com
Profile Photo