• Profile picture of DianaLidstone

DianaLidstone

1 year, 9 months ago

TAKE #2 – 3 results….

Here’s the results for my 1-1 Coaching program (12 months) — input pls … Working with me you will…

1. co-create & implement a VISIBILITY ROADMAP which ensures that you STAND OUT as the undeniable authority in your field so you magnetize dream clients with ease (without paid ads and perhaps without social media)

2. design, build & implement your FREEDOM ROADMAP comprised of a rock star team, as well as the systems, processes & structures that increase efficiencies and remove bottlenecks and allow you the freedom you truly desire

3. optimize your business model and business data in your PROFIT PLAN for explosive profits (not just revenue) that you can use to not only pay yourself well but your team, and perhaps even start a charity.

Profile Photo liked this
    5 Comments
    • 1) I would say …” without paid ads and even social media”. Your clients can still use any or both, but you give them options to succeed without these tools. 2) Do you only work with entrepreneurs who already have a team? If I read this, I assume it is not for solopreneurs. 3) “… to pay yourself and your team competitively. You might even support or start a charity.

• #3 — Optimize your business model and metrics in your PROFIT Plan that will uncover hidden profit leaks and where you might be leaving money on the table.

• Uncover hidden profit leaks and where you might be leaving money on the table so we can optimize your PROFIT Plan for the future.

• I might change the second point to use a comma after bottleneck and then ‘allowing you the freedom you truly desire.’

Media

Keep in touch

Friends

Profile Photo
Ann Becks
@annannbecks-co
Profile Photo
DonnaDube
@productivityplus3gmail-com
Profile Photo
Charlotte Allen
@charlotterebelsuccessforleaders-com