• Profile picture of Annette Presley

Annette Presley

1 year, 10 months ago

Here’s my invitation:

Hello, ,
    Are you tired of seeing doctor after doctor only to get no real solutions or dismissed with an antidepressant as they rush you out the door?

Are you tired of feeling like crap and wish you could just get your life back?

If so, I would like to work with you in my 8-week Revived Woman Intensive. I have 10 spots open for this round.

You would be a great fit if:
    • You have tried the conventional medicine approach to your health issues, but you still have bothersome symptoms that are keeping you from living your best life.
    • You are willing to try a new approach and make diet and lifestyle changes that will give you more energy, mental clarity, better control over mood and emotions, and get your hormones working on your side again (or for the first time).
    • You are willing to eat at least one vitamin A rich animal food like liver, egg yolks, butter, cream, or full fat dairy or take a vitamin A rich supplement like desiccated liver and cod liver oil.

During our work together, we will:
    • Connect your symptoms to stress in your life and develop strategies to stress-proof your body.
    • Build a customized roadmap for your health success that aligns with your lifestyle.
    • Heal beliefs and unforgiveness that cause you to hold disease in your body.

You’ll get everything you need to make yourself a priority so you can enjoy your life, be there for those you love, and share your genius with the world.

Sound good?

#Let’sGo- Hit reply to get the convo started.

Profile PhotoProfile Photo liked this
    3 Comments
    • Rework: You are willing to try a new approach that will give you more energy, mental clarity, better control over mood and emotions, and get your hormones working on your side again (or for the first time).
      -Many of us have already tired what our docs have called “lifestyle changes” or “diet changes” I don’t think you need to be so weedy with those terms because I am going to read it and think “I already tired those”

Media

Friends

Profile Photo
KerstinPeters
@kpetersdomingoinformatics-ca
Profile Photo
DonnaDube
@productivityplus3gmail-com
Profile Photo
Brenda Uekert
@docbkugmail-com
Profile Photo