• Profile picture of JoelElfman

JoelElfman

1 year, 9 months ago

Direct Offer Content
    Are you feeling frustration, stress, anxiety, conflicted within yourself or with different parts of your life? Tired of conducting life from the rear seats vs. being your best self.

If so, join my signature BodyHypnosis program. 12 weeks of 1:1 personal sessions and learn how to:

– Create more awareness around the unconscious habits you have continued to engage with so that you can change them.
    – Connect & return to an integrated mind & body faster and more consistently, while making more grounded, centered, effective & aligned decisions.
    – Feel more ease, balance, confidence, love and joy in your life, while melding your conscious & unconscious, mind & body.

My BodyHypnosis program is right for you, if you:
    – Are open to self-exploration and willing to take the time. make the effort to dive in, do the work and create results

– Have a sense of humor, some ability & willingness to imagine & color outside the box

– Are ready for a guide, guardian, partner to help you move on from feeling stuck, create harmony w/in yourself instead of fighting, and make new and powerful changes in your life.

If change is calling, book a free consult & discover how to get started.

Profile PhotoProfile PhotoProfile Photo liked this
    4 Comments
    • I love the end. If Change is calling, book a call. ❤️

• Wow I love it – easy to read – great flow!

• Joel – this is clear and concise – good job. I wouldn’t say “if so join my …” because you are then asking them for a consult. See how that may feel like a mixed message to your peeps? You might say something like: If this sounds like what you are experiencing, you may benefit from program called xyz. See the difference?

Media

Friends

Profile Photo
Jackie Barker
@jackiebarefootdc-com
Profile Photo
DanielaBorgialli
@socialdanielaborgialli-com
Profile Photo
Emily Gowen, Accredited Financial Coach
@emilypdxmoneycoaching-com
Profile Photo