• Profile picture of Annette Presley

Annette Presley

1 year, 8 months ago

Here’s my landing page copy draft for a free discovery call with me.

Tame your wild hormones, clear your brain fog, and get your joy and your life back!

If you are tired of feeling like crap, you need to book your Nutrition Game Plan session where we’ll uncover what is preventing you from feeling amazing and the steps you need to take to get from crappy to happy.

In this 30-minute session you will:
    – Get clarity on the foods and habits causing your hormones to behave badly
    – Learn 2 easy techniques to feel more energized within 14 days
    – Figure out your next best step to achieving your health goals

If you are ready to feel like yourself again and enjoy the best years of your life, book your free Nutrition Game Plan session now!

Profile Photo liked this
    4 Comments
    • “Tame your wild hormones” is a how – it’s not something I know I want.

Maybe change up “If you are…” to “Are you…” so the reader seems more engaged and giving you yesses along the way.

Again in the benefits, causing my hormones to behave badly is a how. Foods and habits causing sleeplessness, brain fog, irritability… those are things I know I experience

Perhaps the “2 easy techniques” bullet, you could make it sound like you have a bag of 10 and you’re finding the 2 that best fit their specific needs.

• Thank you , I appreciate your feedback!

Interesting. I think you are the first woman I’ve encountered who isn’t interested in hormones. Now, hormones aren’t actually the problem, it’s mineral dysregulation, but no one is going to be seeking that so that’s why I use hormones since that is what they complain about. But I can add some symptoms.

I think I’ll stick to the 2 ways for now because my goal is simplicity. I don’t know that I want people to know that I have 10 things because they might find that overwhelming. So here’s the new version:

Tame your wild hormones, clear your brain fog, get your mood and emotions under control, calm your anxiety, have more energy, sleep better than a baby, and feel joyful again!

Are you tired of feeling like crap? If so, you need to book your Nutrition Game Plan session where we’ll uncover what is preventing you from feeling amazing and the steps you need to take to get from crappy to happy.

In this 30-minute session you will:
        – Get clarity on the foods and habits causing poor sleep, anxiety, irritability, and your hormones to behave badly
        – Learn 2 easy techniques to feel more energized within 14 days
        – Figure out your next best step to achieving your health goals

If you are ready to feel like yourself again and enjoy the best years of your life, book your free Nutrition Game Plan session now!

• Re: “Tame your wild hormones” – i hear what @karen is saying above about it being a “how” and yet – so many of us hear “it’s your hormones” – I think it has become common vernacular for women to blame “everything” on their “hormones”. I like it!!! Maybe it’s at the end – you will help them “tame them”….

• Yeah, I hear “my hormones” all the time. It’s not actually hormones that are the problem, it’s mineral dysregulation, but no one is going to be looking to balance their minerals. Mineral dysregulation is behind everything.

Media

Friends

Profile Photo
KerstinPeters
@kpetersdomingoinformatics-ca
Profile Photo
DonnaDube
@productivityplus3gmail-com
Profile Photo
Brenda Uekert
@docbkugmail-com
Profile Photo