• Profile picture of KerstinPeters

KerstinPeters

1 year, 8 months ago

Here is my first draft for the landing page for my three-month beginners course, Learn German Through Art:

Wouldn’t it be great if you could communicate in everyday German?

Learn German Through Art – A German Course Focusing on Everyday Conversations to get you talking with German speakers quickly and confidently

In this interactive course, you will

– practice everyday dialogues through role play to speak German confidently
    – use guided art projects to visualize and memorize new vocabulary and grammar faster
    – benefit from live sessions that deliver unique support and accountability
    – practice pronunciation with the content from the video library
    – have fun interacting with other German learners

Register NOW for my fall courses to be ready to speak German by Christmas.

Profile PhotoProfile PhotoProfile Photo liked this
    7 Comments
    • I like this overall Kerstin, short and to the point. I wonder if you could include something that confirms I do not need to be an “artist” to enjoy this course, and also something to encourage me if I know absolutely “no German” now. Just to clarify who this program is for in a bit more detail.

• Great questions, Donna!

• Hello Donna, thanks for the suggestion. While I mention it when I talk about my courses, I should add: Are you worried about your artistic skills? If you can draw stick men, you can participate. I don’t teach you how to draw but how to use visual images that help you to remember new vocabulary.

• I like this a lot. It does feel a little cut & dry. May get a little granular. How does the class have fun. Is there a particular fun exercise that you do, would it be okay to mention something about it. I’m wondering if any of your students have some funny stories about a situation where their conversational skill came in handy. Getting directions to an underground/little known art exhibit, or being able to talk about the art. Being able to order the perfect gift (handmade) for a family member from a specialty shop. Getting directions to a bathroom at OctoberFext. During practice rolephaying X? really came in handy when I had to…

• Hello Joel, I appreciate your feedback. With every month of Content Personality Club, I update my website. Karen Joy Fritz had also some great ideas. My website was just relaunched. We are still ironing out issues. I should be able to do my own updates by next week. Therefore, I have not added the September update. Please check it out at https://www.kerstinpeters.ca/german-instruction/.

• Happy to help. Page looks good. The quote on the left is biig, bold, and negative. Can you add more so there is a transformation state at the end “…and now, I easily talk to…”

Media

Friends

Profile Photo
Jackie Barker
@jackiebarefootdc-com
Profile Photo
RuthRoland
@ruthviolincox-net
Profile Photo
Susanlazar hart
@slazarhart50hotmail-com
Profile Photo