• Profile picture of SaraFins

SaraFins

1 year, 4 months ago

I’m not going to be able to make the call on Wednesday because I’ll be on a plane to warm weather – woohoo!

I wanted to share how I used my commitment statement in my marketing this week.

I’m in the middle of a launch for my program so I created a post and put it on IG and FB. I also sent an email with similar wording but added a little more ‘meat’ to it. Here is the wording for the posts. I’d love any feedback:

Managing your business finances does not have to be stressful, overwhelming, or time-consuming.

I am committed to helping coaches, consultants, and wellness professionals manage and master their business finances with confidence, ease, and clarity so they can keep more of the money they earn.

Are you ready to get serious about your business finances and get your numbers in order for 2022 and set up for success in 2023?

Join us inside Easy Business Bookkeeping and get started today in a welcoming and supportive community with personal guidance from me.

Enroll before December 20th, and get a BONUS 1:1 call with me for even more personal support.

Go to the link in the comments for details and to sign up.

Questions? DM me or comment below.

Profile PhotoProfile PhotoProfile Photo +2 liked this
    5 Comments

Media

Friends

Profile Photo
Stephanie Steyer
@stephaniestephaniesteyer-com
Profile Photo
SafriannaLughna
@therapysafrianna-com
Profile Photo