• Profile picture of DanielaBorgialli

DanielaBorgialli

β€’ 1 year, 2 months ago

I think I discovered my 3 step process – maybe? – I have revamped it here…(as the previous seemed more like the focus of each course and not a process within the course). Any feedback?

Stop dreaming about dancing and take π“Žπ‘œπ“Šπ“‡ π’»π’Ύπ“‡π“ˆπ“‰ π“ˆπ“‰π‘’π“…π“ˆ in synch with a partner in this 8 week Argentine Tango beginners course: In this course you will:
    1. DISCOVER – Discover that if you can walk you can dance tango. We take your natural movement to your dance.
    2. LEARN – Learn the building blocks of the dance. We will learn basic steps as the building blocks to the dance.
    3. ASSIMILATE – Assimilate what you have learned by playing with the elements.

𝐖𝐑𝐨’𝐬 π‘π„π€πƒπ˜??
    Join this upcoming 8 week course starting in March and start that journey you have been dreaming about!!!

1 Comment
    • This is a late response, hopefully, it is still useful.
      Overall, I like this a lot.
      There is some repetition in the lines that needs some minor tweaking.
      1. DISCOVER – Discover that if you can walk you can dance. We take your natural movement to your unique version of tango.
2. LEARN – You will learn the basic steps. They are the building blocks for you to dance your tango.
3. ASSIMILATE – Assimilate what you have learned by playing with the elements.
      Assimilate is not a word most people use day-to-day. I would use β€œIntegrate”. And I would say something about fun, joy, excitement. I know we usually 1 word here, but I almost to go:
      3- ASSIMILATE, STIMULATE, INTEGRATE (although it is somewhat repetitive). Integrate what you have learned by playing w/ the elements. Feel the fun, the excitement, the joy, and know there is even more to come.

Media

Friends

Profile Photo
Jackie Barker
@jackiebarefootdc-com
Profile Photo
AimeeRussell
@aimzdeehotmail-com
Profile Photo
JoelElfman
@bodymindhypnoticgmail-com
Profile Photo