• Profile picture of DanielaBorgialli

DanielaBorgialli

4 months, 2 weeks ago

“nitty gritty client details”

Why learning only steps and patterns fail in dancing Argentine Tango

The reasons you’re not getting the results you want in classes is because you’re focusing on just steps and patterns.

The steps and patterns fail you because you’re neglecting to consider your partnered communication and connection.

This is keeping you stuck and from progressing to dancing with better dancers.

You may need to slow down your movement and focus on your connection to your partner.
    You might consider slowing down your movements and putting more attention on connecting with your partner and being present with them.

My approach is to give you the building blocks to the dance by applying a focus on connection and partnered communication.

this physical and energetic link between 2 people make it possible to respond to each other’s movements and intentions. When this is functioning it may evoke a feeling generally described as relaxing, being easy, being in flow, and effortless. If you’re “pushing” you’re trying too hard.

With this approach everyone leaves the dance floor smiling. That’s a great result regardless of the amount of steps or patterns that were executed.

Are you ready to step into the ultimate embrace?
    CTA – join our upcoming classes starting in January.

Profile Photo liked this
    3 Comments
    • I think this is great, Can you write it how you would post it? I feel like you are still sharing a draft/notes here.

• This can flow better:
      The steps and patterns fail you because you’re neglecting to consider your partnered communication and connection.

This is keeping you stuck and from progressing to dancing with better dancers.

Steps and patterns are failing preventing you from dancing with better dancers because you’re neglecting to consider your partners communication and connection style.

SLOW DOWN your movement and focus on your connection to your partner. Put more attention on connecting with your partner and being present with them than your steps.

• I would consider reversing “The steps and patterns fail you because you’re neglecting to consider your partnered communication and connection.” to “you’re neglecting to consider your partnered communication and connection, your steps and patterns can fail.”

Media

Friends

Profile Photo
Jackie Barker
@jackiebarefootdc-com
Profile Photo
AimeeRussell
@aimzdeehotmail-com
Profile Photo
JoelElfman
@bodymindhypnoticgmail-com
Profile Photo